PDA

View Full Version : New Bf-109s

Browncoat
February 28th, 2015, 21:14
I have all of Paul Rebuffat's Bf-109s, but I have also noticed a series of new 109s that been released. How are these new models different? (Aside from the updated, beautiful, textures)

Browncoat

Captain Kurt
March 1st, 2015, 12:38
If you mean the ones I released, it is skins, panel, prop blur, air file, dp file, and aircraft.cfg file. Paul's model itself is the same, all else is new.

If you mean Morton's Friedrich, it is the Sky Unlimited model converted to CFS2 with 7 new skins.

If you mean Allen's Gustav, it is a CFS1 model converted to CFS2 with some additional model work by Allen.

No Dice
March 1st, 2015, 12:56
Not Sure what you are looking for Browncoat, But you can get many BF109's here:

http://www.thefreeflightsite.com/Aircraft_CFS2_2.htm

Dave

Allen
March 1st, 2015, 14:28
If you mean the ones I released, it is skins, panel, prop blur, air file, dp file, and aircraft.cfg file. Paul's model itself is the same, all else is new.

If you mean Morton's Friedrich, it is the Sky Unlimited model converted to CFS2 with 7 new skins.

If you mean Allen's Gustav, it is a CFS1 model converted to CFS2 with some additional model work by Allen.

If you mean Allen's Gustav, it is a new model that uses the CFS3 texture.

Browncoat
March 4th, 2015, 15:11

Thanks Captain!