PDA

View Full Version : FlightSimTools: Addon Converter X, trouble in registering?

Cazzie
February 28th, 2015, 19:11
Gents, I had Addon Converter X Version 1.03, which I purchased through Flight 1. However, when I downloaded the Version 1.09 update and installed it, I get the Demo version. How am I to recover the Registration Code? I have tried installing through the Flight 1 Installer, but that does not get me back in the Flight 1 store to re-enter my key. It's a mess, I can only fly in FSX for 10 minutes while using the utility. Anyone here that could help or lead to help. I have tried the FlightSimTools forum, but have heard nothing???

Caz Dalton

DaveB
March 1st, 2015, 00:28
Ah.. the joys of Flight1 and it's infamous wrapper:dizzy:

I've never had any success reinstalling something 'supposed to be' a decrypted on my HD from F1. Best thing I can suggest is that you uninstall the version you have then download the latest version available at F1. Double click on that to run the F1 installer and this will take you back to F1. Once there, make sure you hit the re-install button near the bottom of the page. It should then ask for your key and away you go;)

ATB
DaveB:)

Roger
March 1st, 2015, 02:51
Gents, I had Addon Converter X Version 1.03, which I purchased through Flight 1. However, when I downloaded the Version 1.09 update and installed it, I get the Demo version. How am I to recover the Registration Code? I have tried installing through the Flight 1 Installer, but that does not get me back in the Flight 1 store to re-enter my key. It's a mess, I can only fly in FSX for 10 minutes while using the utility. Anyone here that could help or lead to help. I have tried the FlightSimTools forum, but have heard nothing???

Caz Dalton

Caz, it sounds like you're flying in Dx10, in which case you might consider Steve Parsons Dx10 fixer which fixes so much more than addon converter X does.

Cazzie
March 1st, 2015, 05:13
Caz, it sounds like you're flying in Dx10, in which case you might consider Steve Parsons Dx10 fixer which fixes so much more than addon converter X does.

Roger, does DX 10 Fixer also convert FS9 portovers? I am flying in DX9, however, have used the Addon Converter X for portovers with great success, but since upgrading, have not been able to get the Flight 1 Wrapper and their website says they no longer offer the product.

Thanks, Caz

Roger
March 1st, 2015, 05:49
Hi Caz, no the Fixer is specifically for Dx10. Hope you sort out the issues with Addon converter.

Lane Street
March 1st, 2015, 06:41
You might try contacting the developer and see if they can help you- http://www.flightsimtools.com/adconvx/

cheers,
Lane

Cazzie
March 1st, 2015, 07:15
You might try contacting the developer and see if they can help you- http://www.flightsimtools.com/adconvx/

cheers,
Lane

Thanks Lane, I already have two queries there in their forum, so far, unanswered.

DaveB
March 1st, 2015, 14:27
Once more.. have you tried downloading the latest full version from Flight1? It should be at the currently patched state and will install (via the Reinstall key) through the wrapper. If you can't be bothered.. then just truck on with the patched form giving you Demo mode until someone comes up with a fix:)

ATB
DaveB:)

DaveSHQ
March 1st, 2015, 15:06
Just to throw in here.

I just bought this a couple of days ago. Turn demo off is what i have been doing. I fly in DX9 only

I'm assuming this package works since i've read if you have FS9 aircraft in your inventory or flight planes then certain scenaries don't work.

Case in point ACG's RAF Bentwaters/Woodbridge A-10s and C-130s disappeared one day after i installed a bunch of flight plans.

After installing this package all my AI aircraft are back at Bentwaters and Woodbridge which is the reason i purchased this in the first place.
..worth the money? not sure lol but it's doing what i want it to.