PDA

View Full Version : im in need,help me to figure out...

Daveroo
February 25th, 2015, 08:10
help me please...i have the FTX norcal..and im trying to install the patch for it..but when i try to open the zip..it tells me "cannot open file"..then the file string ( im guessing thats what its called)and at the end it has "archive"....ive deleted and re-downloaded several times now am allways getting the same thing...this also happened when i tried to download the yosemite one some time back...how do i fix this?..
:dizzy:

Lane Street
February 25th, 2015, 10:17
help me please...i have the FTX norcal..and im trying to install the patch for it..but when i try to open the zip..it tells me "cannot open file"..then the file string ( im guessing thats what its called)and at the end it has "archive"....ive deleted and re-downloaded several times now am allways getting the same thing...this also happened when i tried to download the yosemite one some time back...how do i fix this?..
:dizzy:

FTX usually gives you a couple different server options for where to download from.

Have you tried all of them?

I don't have NorCal and have had problems getting patches for other NA regions.

cheers,
Lane

Navy Chief
February 25th, 2015, 11:08
Had the same problem with Orbx updates, but, as suggested, download file from alternate server if possible. NC