PDA

View Full Version : Nemeth still around?

SeanTK
February 24th, 2015, 19:34
While I'm admittedly of the opinion that their customer service has been noticeably lacking over the past year, I've noticed lately (while browsing their forum in light of a recent post here, as well as my continual interest in rotary-wing flight) that there seems to be absolutely zero presence from any of their staff members.
Did their company go under but the forums, etc are still running? Anyone with inside info?
They seem to be utterly unresponsive to any forum inquiries within the past couple of months, from a quick look. Their Facebook also lacks any activity whatsoever in 2015. I'm not counting their beta-test members in this observation...only considering their staff members presumed to be on the payroll, and who have more influence than end-users.

Thanks....

Blackbird686
February 25th, 2015, 05:56
Sean --

They're still around... I recently purchased the ND MiL-24 Hind for both FSX and FS9. I had some small problems with the 'X' bird so I went into the 'Contact Us' section on their website. I had a response within a day or so, with a fix that worked. Yeah... they're still around.

BB686:US-flag:

huub vink
February 25th, 2015, 06:17
...only considering their staff members presumed to be on the payroll, and who have more influence than end-users.

On the payroll is unlikely with add-on developers for Flight Simulator. More likely they just get a small fee for the work the deliver. In general enough to by a (cheap) beer ;-))

Cheers,
Huub