PDA

View Full Version : RNZAF BLACKBIRDs

Ian Warren
February 21st, 2015, 14:36
The new aerobatic team name maybe :encouragement:
http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2015/02/22/5.jpg

dharris
February 21st, 2015, 17:19
Looking good Ian, is that you in the front cockpit?

Ian Warren
February 22nd, 2015, 01:42
Might be Don :encouragement: and you having having a ride around New Zealand s Taranaki coast :adoration:

JensOle
February 22nd, 2015, 02:31
Nice screenshots! And great to see that the RNZAF has managed to buy something resembling a light combat aircraft...lol I know they are not armed, but at least they look aggressive in that black scheme...

jmbiii
February 22nd, 2015, 06:29
Might there be a place to get that paint, Ian ?

dharris
February 22nd, 2015, 06:39
Ian, I would ride with you anytime, just don't "paint yourself into a corner". Looking forward to the "Connies"!

Daveroo
February 22nd, 2015, 07:13
great shots and paint..but wouldnt black be hard to see by the masses at an airshow?..or am i missing the point?..........sorry.

Ian Warren
February 22nd, 2015, 10:01
Nice screenshots! And great to see that the RNZAF has managed to buy something resembling a light combat aircraft...lol I know they are not armed, but at least they look aggressive in that black scheme...
I have that very thought , "something resembling a light combat aircraft" almost embarrassing, one ex-RNZAF now airline pilot and warbird owner said on the TV news media "New Zealand had become the scabs of the Pacific".

Ian Warren
February 22nd, 2015, 10:09
great shots and paint..but wouldnt black be hard to see by the masses at an airshow?..or am i missing the point?..........sorry.

Better than our CT-4Es painted up like bumble bees but now the Red Checkers have been disbanded the Air Force are stumped for a new team display name - figured since the Blackbird as we all no is a little cheeky would be an ideal name for the team - saves them painting them Pink :biggrin-new: .... This is not a paint off mine, @ jmbiii this come with the IRIS Texan II open beta package :encouragement:

Ian Warren
February 22nd, 2015, 10:11
Ian, I would ride with you anytime, just don't "paint yourself into a corner". Looking forward to the "Connies"!
Still working on the ocean affects , just needed a break and a little play time :adoration:

dharris
February 22nd, 2015, 11:46
Understandable and agree. Getting in to much of a hurry will usually result in inferior work, yours does not fall in that catagory, thanks Don

Ian Warren
February 22nd, 2015, 12:15
Understandable and agree. Getting in to much of a hurry will usually result in inferior work, yours does not fall in that catagory, thanks Don
:untroubled: I also got a little tied up after the fella I taught squashed his foot, that would have to hurt :sorrow:, so a company come to me to set a few machines .. funny ... I swore I'd never return to engineering but its good just to walk in set and go home.