PDA

View Full Version : Dino Cattaneo Plans for the future!

TuFun
February 15th, 2015, 17:46
Just posted today Q and A stuff...
http://indiafoxtecho.blogspot.com/

Jafo
February 15th, 2015, 17:56
I'd love to see a 'Dino-quality' F105D for FSX .... [nudge...nudge...it too has an arrestor] ...;)

AusWilko
March 8th, 2015, 19:28
Dino's F14D has been updated on his site

heywooood
March 8th, 2015, 20:08
DC is the Man

cortomalteseit
March 8th, 2015, 23:46
:jawdrop: OMG, Dino's working day is made of 48 hours!!!
Thank you for the HU, and thanks to Dino for the update! :encouragement:

Dino Cattaneo
March 9th, 2015, 06:28
...well, I wish I had more time!

Pulling out this update took much more time than I envisioned.
I am also working on a small update to the T-45C (yes...another one), S-3 (some minor unreleased tweaks) and the MB.326.
Then, a F-35 update is in the works too... but it will be a more extensive update.
After those updates are done, I'll move to new projects.

DaleRFU
March 9th, 2015, 10:44
I would love to see a Typhoon as we don't have a decent version. Also maybe a Jaguar again we don't really have a decent version yet

dvj
March 9th, 2015, 14:50
An amazing piece of work Dino!
http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2015/03/10/grumman.jpg

Sundog
March 9th, 2015, 15:16
I would love to see a Typhoon as we don't have a decent version. Also maybe a Jaguar again we don't really have a decent version yet

He is already working on a Typhoon. It's just on hold until he completes all of the other updates he's working on.

heywooood
March 9th, 2015, 21:18
Dino's jets are Must Haves for FSX...even if they are outside of one's preferred aircraft type - they are that GOOD.

FWIW if there were ever a Dino F4-B or C (or any version of the Phantom) my head would probably explode

Dino Cattaneo
March 10th, 2015, 00:35
...by the way I have also released an update to the MB.326, now in version 1.10.

As for the Typhoon, yes... the project is still open.
I have two new project I am working on. The MB.339 and the Typhoon. I have not yet decided what I will do first, but at the moment I do not have much time for new projects.
We'll see after this round of updates is finished. In any case it is unlikely that, whatever I do, the new plane will be ready in 2015... We'll see.

Regards

Dino

AusWilko
March 15th, 2015, 20:16
Interesting reading again at Dino's site. I am being nudged ever more towards P3Dv2, of that there is no doubt

A snippet, please go to his site to read all of it

"Then... well... I am seriously considering to close the IndiaFoxtEcho project, at least in its current form, and support only Prepar3Dv2 + Tacpack on smaller, more focused projects."

Dino Cattaneo
March 16th, 2015, 01:00
...well...thing is as follows:
I do not have the time to develop completely new aircraft and provide mainteinance of my current fleet (T-45C, F-14D, F-35ABC, S-3 and MB.326).
Also, I would like to improve the quality of my works - including acquisition of top-quality, professional-made meshes to base my models upon (this is already the case in some of my models... but I used medium-quality / medium price range meshes)...

I've spent most of my Sunday on a feasibility study which gave extremely positive results... more news soon.