PDA

View Full Version : A new glitch has appeared.............

Fibber
February 9th, 2015, 08:59
........recently for some reason that I can't find whenever I start up the PTO game and want to fly in the Bauers mission in the standalone "Missions" mode I get a "Can't find the model for AF_40mm_GM" message and the mission won't load. Never happened before, and does not replicate in any of the other theaters or missions where the AF_40mm is installed.
I am probably staring the answer in the face while going through the mission setup but can't seem to see what is wrong. Any ideas?

Shadow Wolf 07
February 9th, 2015, 10:00
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?action=jump&catid=17&id=5929 here it is. Maybe your old download is corrupted. Replace and make sure to delete the scenedb/weapons/scenery filelist.dat file and any cdps for the old one (Objects DP folder).

Fibber
February 9th, 2015, 18:28
thanks. I replaced my old d\l with yours to see if it was the problem with the same result. I think what I did was make a goof in the installation of the gun. I put everything in the right places but I had changed the call for the 40mm gun in the mission with the AF version. After reading some old posts I remembered that the mission is a custom MS original mission and therefore the change may be what is causing the problem. Reverted the call to the original entry and the problem went away. (Keeping fingers crossed)