PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Chirstmas card trees

limjack
October 6th, 2008, 12:29
Was in the mood for flying in the french polynesia area so downloaded a freeware scenery package by Kazuo kawamura (from avism). It all looks nice except...well you see in the pic. It is not unlike any other scenery package except I had to do the following in the scenery folder. Not sure if it has anything to do with it. I moved them like it said and did not copy. Any advice?

INSTALLATION PROCEDURE:
-----------------------
1. Copy [0104_stock] folder to FSX [Scenery] - [0104] - [scenery] folder.
===like this===
[FSX] - [Scenery] - [0104] - [scenery] - [0104_stock]
Then, open your [FSX] - [Scenery] - [0104] - [scenery] folder,
move (don't copy!) the following files into the [0104_stock] folder.
APX10370.bgl
cvx0837.bgl
cvx0937.bgl
cvx0938.bgl
cvx1037.bgl
cvx1038.bgl
===like this===
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[FSX] - [Scenery] - [0104] - [scenery] - [0104_stock] - *.bgl
total 6 files

limjack
October 6th, 2008, 12:31
By the way all other areas of the world trees are fine, just this area has the issue.

Thanks
jim

JT8D-9A
October 6th, 2008, 12:39
Hi, i think you need: http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=fpta-sp2.zip&CatID=root

harleyman
October 6th, 2008, 12:42
I have seen that before......

I would remove if you can remember and find all the files......

Perhaps try it like a normal scenery folder..Make a folder with a scenery folder inside (and texture inside if it has textures too) and add it to your addon sceneries and activate in FSX...Sometime s developers instructions make no sence at all...Even if its wron again you just delete the folder and remove from FSX library.....

limjack
October 6th, 2008, 12:43
Hi, i think you need: http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=fpta-sp2.zip&CatID=root

Excellent Nils!!!! I looked for a patch but could not find so thought it was me. Thanks Nils for the Help..Goodby Christmas tree cards!

Jim

BananaBob
October 6th, 2008, 12:58
Thanks Nils, had this scenery before but got rid of it because of the trees, getting it again. :ernae: Thanks for bringing the subject up too Jim! :ernae:

limjack
October 6th, 2008, 13:27
Closure, .....closure is good Niles. Now I can enjoy!