PDA

View Full Version : Just Flight service

dharris
February 4th, 2015, 06:00
I have been trying to contact customer service-tech support about downloading a product and after filling out form, hit send, goes to a generic error screen, with an error number and asks to contact tech support, did that filled out form again with error number and reason for query about redownloading previously purchased software, and the same generic error screen pops up.
Any other way to contact Just Flight or is this the only way is through their website? Had new download in cart but will hold off now, if company is not responding, thank you

DaveWG
February 4th, 2015, 06:07
They do have a forum, although it's not meant for support. There's link at the top right of their homepage.

dharris
February 4th, 2015, 06:22
Thanks for the info, I will try that.

dhasdell
February 4th, 2015, 07:51
You could try a PM here to Martyn.

Dumonceau
February 4th, 2015, 08:27
I have been trying to contact customer service-tech support about downloading a product and after filling out form, hit send, goes to a generic error screen, with an error number and asks to contact tech support, did that filled out form again with error number and reason for query about redownloading previously purchased software, and the same generic error screen pops up.
Any other way to contact Just Flight or is this the only way is through their website? Had new download in cart but will hold off now, if company is not responding, thank you

You could also drop Martyn an email. (adress to be found on their site).

I've found the JF support to be absolutely stellar! Not only that, they are an incredibly friendly bunch!

Good luck with your querry mate!

Dumonceau

DaveB
February 4th, 2015, 13:32
Agree with that. JF have(IMHO) one of if not the best support setups.;)

ATB
DaveB:)

fsafranek
February 4th, 2015, 13:35
Agree with that. JF have(IMHO) one of if not the best support setups.;)

ATB
DaveB:)
Absolutely!
:ernaehrung004:

dharris
February 4th, 2015, 17:02
Thank you for your helpful information, I did log on to the forum, and sent a PM to Martyn. If I don't hear from him in awhile I will try email. Man must be busy, my problem is not trivial but not important either.

Cees Donker
February 4th, 2015, 19:07
You could also drop Martyn an email. (adress to be found on their site).

I've found the JF support to be absolutely stellar! Not only that, they are an incredibly friendly bunch!

Good luck with your querry mate!

Dumonceau

I have the same experience! Great guys over there!

Cees

Anthin
February 4th, 2015, 19:30
Same here.Just Flight is a great site. Friendly and Very
helpful.

Anthin.:applause:

Martyn
February 5th, 2015, 00:40
Thanks for all of the positive feedback :encouragement:

For future reference, if you can't get in contact using our support form then please e-mail support [at] justflight.com and they'll be able to direct the question to the right person.

RAS_JF
February 5th, 2015, 00:44
Thanks for the kind words chaps.

dharris - Martyn had been off for the last couple of days, so I'm not sure whether he will have had a chance to respond to you yet. If not then feel free to send it over to me.
I've just sent a test message via our support page and it went through OK. Would you mind letting me know the specific product you were submitting your request for so I can check that one?