January 22nd, 2015, 20:37
http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2015/01/22/jfdvP.jpg

waka172rg
January 22nd, 2015, 21:04
Some good shots there Ian Very well done :applause:

Ian Warren
January 22nd, 2015, 21:13
Some good shots there Ian Very well done :applause:

Cheers matey .. I had so many screens after our MP .. I thru maybe or least .. 60/70 , between the MP and how well done this carrier .. course us mucking around created a huge .. had to break it it down :encouragement:

gaucho_59
January 23rd, 2015, 05:09
Fantastic work... so breathtakingly, realistically fine...
Thank you for this labor of love,

Cheers,
G.

PS: Have fine memories of Christchurch, an unforgettable bus trip up Picton Fjord, and then Wellington and Rotorua...
Just hated to return to Hawaii... imagine...
Seems I always get something nice from your land!

Navy Chief
January 23rd, 2015, 09:33
Are these screenshots from the current release of the De Gaulle, or a future update? Thanks. NC

sparouty
January 23rd, 2015, 10:38
Are these screenshots from the current release of the De Gaulle, or a future update? Thanks. NC

Hi,
It is a new package to turn the existing AI version of CDG carrier (no change into the model) into a "flyable" version which can be useful for multiplayer sessions.

Regards
Sylvain

Ian Warren
January 23rd, 2015, 11:27
Hi,
It is a new package to turn the existing AI version of CDG carrier (no change into the model) into a "flyable" version which can be useful for multiplayer sessions.

Regards
Sylvain
Thank you very much Slvain , I do love the many viewing points , simply SUPERB:applause:

gray eagle
January 23rd, 2015, 11:37
I installed this for the AI Carriers and the ship title in in AI Carriers menu is visible, when I select it, there is no ship in the water.

Where does the RFN gauges go?

Do I really need to install RFN Gauges?

Edit: I found it! Did not see the carrier landing lights.

http://i61.tinypic.com/301llw6.jpg

Navy Chief
January 23rd, 2015, 15:43
Hi,

Regards
Sylvain

I searched their site, looking for a newly released package. When was the new package released? Thanks. NC

sparouty
January 24th, 2015, 00:22
I searched their site, looking for a newly released package. When was the new package released? Thanks. NC

Hi Navy Chief,
The drivable version of CDG was done/package by Erwin, it's available on Simviation or Flightsim. We didn't put a link yet in the RFN website... I guess it will be done soon.

Where does the RFN gauges go?

Do I really need to install RFN Gauges?

Hi Gray eagle,
The RFN gauge gives to user some extra features for Nav Ops like homing indicator, adjusted force for catapult, or landing light system for carriers that use RFN gauge variables (like RFN carriers and SDB Big E)
It's a gauge that you need to add in your plane's panel.cfg. You can look at the RFN gauge manual to have more details on how to add the gauge to plane of your choice.

Regards,
Sylvain

Navy Chief
January 24th, 2015, 06:15
With the "driveable" version, can it be used as scenery at the same time? :dizzy: I guess I don't understand that part. I cannot remember the last time I flew in Multiplayer. NC

Stickshaker
January 24th, 2015, 07:30
I used to land on this work of art in my AICarrier days, but I cannot get it to show up with the TacPac carrier placement tool. I can add it to the available carriers with the TacPac Manager, but it does not show up in the carrier selection list once in an FSX free flight. I did install the gauges. Does anyone know a solution for this?<o:p></o:p>
Thanks in advance!<o:p></o:p>

expat
January 24th, 2015, 07:47
The RFN gauge gives to user some extra features for Nav Ops like homing indicator, adjusted force for catapult, or landing light system for carriers that use RFN gauge variables (like RFN carriers and SDB Big E)
It's a gauge that you need to add in your plane's panel.cfg. You can look at the RFN gauge manual to have more details on how to add the gauge to plane of your choice.

It is INDISPENSABLE for AI carrier ops. Lets you find carriers set up on pre-determined tracks. Use it also with the ARS4 radar gauge (shows all shipping AI on radar) which has a 40 mile range. Sylvain's RFN gauge picks up your cv at 75 miles out. :applause:

Sylvain - on the AI CDG boat I am getting a building crash about amidships when landing/taxiing toward the forward cats.

expat

Hanimichal
January 24th, 2015, 11:21
I have a lot of them sailing as AI in naval tracks

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2015/01/24/1rKls.jpg