PDA

View Full Version : FSX MAIW traffic issues

dc10boy
January 21st, 2015, 21:44
Hi all, I've been converting and using MAIW traffic with FSX with mostly good results,but I've got the following issues
MAIW Top Gun using the KNKX FSX scenery,all Tomcats show up correctly,But A-4s and T-38s are no shows.
MAIW Nellis using MAIW scenery...I display a fraction of the traffic very few F-15s and 16s
MAIW Yuma using Shez's FSX Yuma,I can't get any Harriers to display at all.
I've checked AFCADS and all other normal troubleshooting.Any ideas?

Stan

navy81
January 22nd, 2015, 03:00
Check your traffic slider - some of the AI aircraft will not show up unless sliders are set to a certain %. You will find each individual % where they will appear in the flight plan file (decompile it using AIFP editor) each line will have a % traffic, so for instance, if it says 50%, your slider needs to be set above 50% for the traffic to appear.

Hope that helps.
Deke

dc10boy
January 22nd, 2015, 05:31
Thanks, but double checked and set at 100% for airliner and G.A.I'm going to try the original MAIW Miramar and see if that makes a difference.

dc10boy
January 22nd, 2015, 06:10
I tried the original MAIW Miramar and AFCAD, No Joy A-4s and T-38s still will not appear.

Butcherbird17
January 22nd, 2015, 06:51
I have the fsx Miramar scenery install and the maiw traffic for it. I have seen some scooters coming and going, but not that many. The Tomcats and Hornets that I have there take up most parking, so that could be the issue with the Talons not showing for me (will need to check)
As for Yuma, I haven't got around to adding any traffic to it yet. But you may want to check the parking code size for the Harriers, as that will also cause the no show.

Joe

Victory103
January 22nd, 2015, 07:09
Look in the FP file to check the arrival times of your Scooters and "Mig-28s", watch them land and see if they disappear=parking spot issue. I'm running a modern NKX from MAIW along with Nellis. At LSV, you should have millions of F-16/15s on the ramp. Did you do any wingspan changes to the models?