PDA

View Full Version : BPF_Operation_Meridian

John Pirnie
January 21st, 2015, 04:12
Can someone tell me where I can find Runway3a_coral_rnd.
Thanks John:wavey:

Rami
January 21st, 2015, 04:18
John,

It's a typo. Change the "t" to a "y"

Rami
January 21st, 2015, 04:43
Can someone tell me where I can find Runway3a_coral_rnd.
Thanks John:wavey:

John,

I believe that this is a stock object.

John Pirnie
January 21st, 2015, 04:56
John,

It's a typo. Change the "t" to a "y"

I have it in my Object DP folder but it still ask for it.

Devildog73
January 21st, 2015, 07:29
John,

Make sure your mdlnames.txt has: "runway3a_coral_rnd"=Runway Single Coral 1,325m w/Round End Cap

Also, after you install anything new and open CFS2 and the scenery files rebuild, shut down and delete "filelist.dat, *.cdp, and index files before installing anything new.
Then, repeat the process each time until you finally have everything installed.

I know it is a pain in the neck, but CFS2 is picky and doesn't like us to do too much modification all at once.

Lee

John Pirnie
January 21st, 2015, 11:25
John,

Make sure your mdlnames.txt has: "runway3a_coral_rnd"=Runway Single Coral 1,325m w/Round End Cap

Also, after you install anything new and open CFS2 and the scenery files rebuild, shut down and delete "filelist.dat, *.cdp, and index files before installing anything new.
Then, repeat the process each time until you finally have everything installed.

I know it is a pain in the neck, but CFS2 is picky and doesn't like us to do too much modification all at once.

Lee

Yes DD73 the mdlnames.txt says just that.
Thanks,JP

Shadow Wolf 07
January 21st, 2015, 11:51
...an old problem that few remember. The designers of cfs2 forgot to include the scenery folder and texture folder contents of the scenedb/runways in the scenedb/inf folder. Copy and past those into the scenedb/inf folders and see if that works. That will allow the stock runways to show as placed objects.