PDA

View Full Version : Karel Doorman Aircraft Carrier

Flyboy208
October 6th, 2008, 12:03
I remember seeing it posted here not to long ago. As I have a new PC I was hoping someone could post a link.

Thanks, Mike:wavey:

Alain_F355
October 6th, 2008, 12:32
I was also wondering if one exists. Would be a great package together with the Nazca Studios Sea Hawk.

Flyboy208
October 6th, 2008, 13:34
I was also wondering if one exists. Would be a great package together with the Nazca Studios Sea Hawk.

Oh it does exist for FS9. And that is exactly the aircraft I have planned for some traps on this Dutch carrier. Hoping someone like Huub or Cees can refresh my memory on where to get it.

Mike :wavey:

Flyboy208
October 6th, 2008, 13:38
Alain, I just found it at www.avsim.com file is r81r8-v10.zip

Cheers! Mike :ernae:

harrybasset
October 12th, 2008, 23:53
I have downloaded the Karel Doorman but I am not clear on where to put the FsInn file, please can anyone point me in the right direction? The answer is probably staring me in the face but I just can't see it.

Dangerousdave26
October 13th, 2008, 05:23
FsInn is an addon that sets the wind speed over the deck at 24 kts. I don't what else it does or where you can get it I am making this assumtion from this text in the Read Me

For addons:
\FsInn\ file for FsInn, gives always 24 kts over the deck
\arrcable\ entries for use with the arrcable gauges
\3wire\ entries for use with the 3-wire program

Somebody else may know and tell us.

After a search it must work with VASIM some kind of Client software.

mgr
October 13th, 2008, 09:02
Hiya,

FsInn is an addon that sets the wind speed over the deck at 24 kts. I don't what else it does or where you can get it I am making this assumtion from this text in the Read Me

Somebody else may know and tell us.

After a search it must work with VASIM some kind of Client software.

Maybe i had to clarify it more, this FsInn-file is only of use if you're flying on vatsim with vatsim-weather. This file puts the wind over the deck even when the surrounding area has a different wind. On vatsim we use real-life weather.

For offline flying you "simpely" modify your weather-settings to get the wind across the deck.

Regards,

Marcel
Karel Doorman designer.

casey jones
October 13th, 2008, 09:23
I have the Karl Doorman...but how do I or what part of it do I place in the Add-on scenery? I am not familier with this structure...I hope this is not a dumb question.

Cheers

Casey

mgr
October 13th, 2008, 09:33
Hi Casey,

I have the Karl Doorman...but how do I or what part of it do I place in the Add-on scenery? I am not familier with this structure...I hope this is not a dumb question.
Cheers
Casey

I gather i never installed any addon scenery before?

The most simpel installation is:
0. stop FS2004 if running
1. Copy the scenery-files *.bgl into the folder ...\FS2004\Addon\Scenery\
(make sure you do not create a double scenery folder in this scenery folder)
2. Copy the textures-files *.bmp into the folder ...\FS2004\Addon\Texture\
(make sure you do not create a double texture folder in this texture folder)
3. Copy the effect-file *.fx into the folder ...\FS2004\effects\
4. Start FS2004

Then you should have a entry under the ICAO-code R81

harrybasset
October 13th, 2008, 10:24
Thank you for the clarification Marcel.