PDA

View Full Version : Calling Razbam and associates

Motormouse
January 14th, 2015, 04:32
This popped up on Simviation, fs2004 section

"A4-Q Skyhawk De la Armada Argentina (Argintina Navy). A-4Q ARA , The Comando de Aviacion Naval Argentina (CANA, Argentine naval aviation) ordered 16 surplus A-4Bs in 1971. These planes were altered by Douglas and were redesignated A-4Q. The Argentine A-4Qs were powered by the Wright J65-W-20, rated at 8400 lb.s.t. They were otherwise quite similar to the A-4Ps of the Air Force, but unlike the A-4P, the A-4Q was equipped to fire the Sidewinder air-to-air missile. Original Author: Ronald Zambrano Mieles"

Official or not? Thought you'd like to know, zip file preview seems to show model is included.

(I'm not going to post link here)

ttfn

Pete

Bjoern
January 14th, 2015, 07:58
Notify SimV's admins.

hae5904
January 14th, 2015, 08:20
Message send to Ron.

Thanks,
Hank

harrybasset
January 14th, 2015, 10:06
I have checked this against my legally purchased Razbam product. In my opinion it closely resembles my purchase.

TARPSBird
January 14th, 2015, 10:59
I also have the payware Skyhawks Vol. 1 package and it's the same plane. Even the description on Simviation is lifted verbatim from the aircraft.cfg file. They need to take that off the website.

Prowler1111
January 14th, 2015, 11:44
Thanks for the heads up Iīve been trying to find it, itīs a no show, so i guess they took it down? If so, a huge thanks for notifying Simv and me, if thatīs not the case, would you be so kind to send me the link in a PM? BTW, itīs always (sorry for this) on Latin American operated aircraft.. Best regards Prowler

Motormouse
January 14th, 2015, 11:58
Check your pm inbox.

Ttfn

Pete

harrybasset
January 14th, 2015, 11:59
Sorry I haven't figured out to do a link but it is still up on their front page and on their FS2004 Military download page.

flaviossa
January 14th, 2015, 12:05
Donīt know what to think with this comment, but i really disagree with the "allways" you mentioned. A simple search on Google and the usual sites right now for Razbam "alternative" addons didnīt gave me any Latin American packages, but i saw countless uploaded by "other regions" people. Said that, will rethink my future purchases with this company and alert my fellows latin americans friends to what this company think of us :dizzy:

WombRaider78
January 14th, 2015, 15:22
@flaviossa (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/member.php?84877-flaviossa)

In no way was Prowler's comment against Latin American people. I think he was meaning that it is mostly the Latin schemed aircraft.

I also came here to ask about this suspicious addon on SimV.

ejoiner
January 14th, 2015, 15:22
There was an Iranian guy who was doing this kind of thing a few months ago with even freeware. Would upload stuff essentially under his own name that was clearly other peoples work. At first I thought this was a kid who didnt know how the file sharing / uploading protocol worked. But I have subsequently come to the thought that this was on purpose.

Prowler1111
January 14th, 2015, 16:06
Ok
1st of all
I live in south america
2nd
Iīm NOT against south american (or Latinos if you want) so if you want to start a "racist" witch hunt, this is not the case
BUT
Iīve been in this business for 12 long years now, and whenever there is an aircraft which a southamerican armed force used, it ALWAYS ends up in either Argentinian, or Brasilian pirate site WAY BEFORE the usual sites.
Y si, yo hablo espaņol, y se como buscar en los sitios latinoamericanos, ademais, eu falo portuges, sei onde procurar tamben..
So sites like Taringa! and others are usually scoped by me in search for illegally shared files, to the level where they have banned me
And to end this point less discussion, wombraider got it right, thanks for reading it like it is.
Once again, thanks for the heads up, and let me disappear again from here, know i remember why i left in the 1st place
Also , a BIG thank you for those who sent me the PMīs with links, thanks dudes
Best regards
Prowler

*poof*

stovall
January 14th, 2015, 19:59
Flaviossa, Ron's comment in my estimation was not aimed at the South American people. He mentions when the pirates are from South America, the aircraft are usually in Argentine or Brazilian colors. The real purpose of this thread is to alert Razbam (Prowler1111) that one of his creations is up at Simviation and needs some attention. Piracy should be handled quickly and thoroughly.

Good luck Ron in dealing with this issue. SOH will continue to try to help expose pirates.

ZsoltB
January 14th, 2015, 20:32
I'm not a pirate but buyers
You do not even get proper response Razbam team, why a previously purchased product I can not download
Why must constantly prove and beg?

:nightmare:

gaucho_59
January 15th, 2015, 21:43
Flaviossa, Ron's comment in my estimation was not aimed at the South American people. He mentions when the pirates are from South America, the aircraft are usually in Argentine or Brazilian colors. The real purpose of this thread is to alert Razbam (Prowler1111) that one of his creations is up at Simviation and needs some attention. Piracy should be handled quickly and thoroughly.

Good luck Ron in dealing with this issue. SOH will continue to try to help expose pirates.

Do you know if SOH has any repaints of the Razbam A-4?... by people like Duckie?
Thanks,
G.

fsafranek
January 16th, 2015, 06:32
Do you know if SOH has any repaints of the Razbam A-4?... by people like Duckie?
Thanks,
G.
I don't know. They do have a search function on the top and side of every page.
:ernaehrung004: