PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Dino's new MB326 panel

Maj Kong
January 10th, 2015, 17:35
I love this plane. It is beautiful, flies like a dream, and has a terrific virtual cockpit.
My Problem: yesterday everything was perfectly normal but today the only thing that works are the controls. No buttons, switches, dials work. I changed planes, reloaded the MB326, tried all three versions, restarted FSX and still nothing with the mouse. To make sure it was not the mouse I tried other planes and all normal.
Can anyone tell me what happened/how to fix it?
Thanks for help
Neal H

Peg o my heart
January 10th, 2015, 22:09
Just an idea. Have you checked the limitation this initial release has from the download site? Some animations have not been completely finished like throttle animation and such. I can only think of that. No problem here.

hae5904
January 10th, 2015, 23:48
Or try to go to window mode while flying, after awhile the mouse interaction will reset itself (but not always though..) once reset you can go back to full screen. Just a common fsx bug.

Cheers,
Hank

mjrhealth
January 11th, 2015, 00:33
He does realise there are some issues, aparently FSX has a few click spot issues. ADF Radio, Heading Course, Canopy lever. Oxygen butons, I belive they work fine in P3D.Also teh Tax, To light sw only works in TO. Loving this plane.

Dino Cattaneo
January 11th, 2015, 02:27
Gentlemen,

as per the release notes, keep in mind that the MB.326 is in Beta stage.
The initial release had a wrong xml file (which lead to some malfunctions in the cockpit), now fixed.

Most of the issues are being worked on as I write.

Maj Kong
January 11th, 2015, 04:11
Thanks for the replies..I understand it is Beta but my point is that all the click spots that I normally use worked perfectly on Friday. Also I do fly in windows mode (use AutoHotKeys to remove the borders) in order to use another monitor.
I will download it again and replace my present one with it if the problem is still there today. Frankly, my normal reaction is that the problem is with the PC, mouse, or FSX itself.
Thanks Dino for this very nice craft.
Regards to all
Neal H

DaveWG
January 11th, 2015, 05:28
Could be a viewpoint issue. If your viewpoint gets moved back it could end up inside the headrest. You would still be able to see the panel, any mouse click points don't work.
Not sure if this is the case here, but it's probably worth considering.

familton
January 11th, 2015, 10:45
Gentlemen,

as per the release notes, keep in mind that the MB.326 is in Beta stage.
The initial release had a wrong xml file (which lead to some malfunctions in the cockpit), now fixed.

Most of the issues are being worked on as I write.

Hi Dino. Great plane!!!! Can you please post just the new xml file here? Thanks, regards, Bob.

Maj Kong
January 12th, 2015, 04:16
Could be a viewpoint issue. If your viewpoint gets moved back it could end up inside the headrest. You would still be able to see the panel, any mouse click points don't work.

I believe you may have answered the problem. OPUS live camera keeps resetting my views and yesterday when I reset the pilot view all mouse points worked. All the ones I tried, that is.
Don't have a clue as to why that program is giving me fits(use it only for views). Still getting the "read the manual" response. My manual is dog-eared it has been read so many times :)
Anyhow, now I can enjoy this super airplane.

Dino Cattaneo
January 12th, 2015, 05:33
Good to know

BTW the Beta version is now outdate - it will be withdrawn soon. The 1.0 release should be ready in a couple of weeks.

Regards

Dino