PDA

View Full Version : Blutwerks

OleBoy
December 21st, 2014, 13:56
Randy L. Foss. Another developer that has been missed, as I have several of his models for FS2004.

He and I have exchanged emails on several occasions in the past year or so. He appeared to be doing well. He has "set aside" modeling to move on with other things. Last I spoke to him he was making custom guitars. Very nice ones at that.

If you're out there, Randy, Happy Holidays. :santahat:

mikezola
December 21st, 2014, 19:17
It's good to hear that he's apparently ok- last I remember hearing, he was in some sort of straits...

Do you think he might still be inclined to sell some of his products? I was just about to buy one or two of his planes when his website disappeared...

-Mike

OleBoy
December 21st, 2014, 20:57
I can not speak for the man, although I did send Randy correspondence.
I've no idea if his last email address is even still active. So far, nothing kicked back.

I made mention about the availability of his past work.
Hopefully I will know more later? Time will tell.

Here's a snip of the last email (6-14-2014) he sent to me, with photos of his custom guitars.

I haven't been doing any modeling actually.. I got married and my wife insisted I do something that actually makes money..lol
I have been building high end custom electric guitars again,(I did that thru the 90's).

The Albatross DII is still a week of solid work away from being completed,I just cant get any time to invest in it.

mikezola
December 22nd, 2014, 21:13
Pity- the DII was one of the planes I was interested in... the other being the Fokker...

Thanks for sharing that bit of info, just the same...

-Mike