PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tested these old crates yet...?

grunau_baby
January 26th, 2009, 06:30
Or knows more about it? That Zep looks tempting!
http://secure.simmarket.com/first-class-simulations-world-war-i-fighters-(de_3480).phtml

http://secure.simmarket.com/first-class-simulations-early-years-of-flight-(de_3479).phtml

Regards
Alex

harleyman
January 26th, 2009, 07:00
I have not tested them..Sorry...

But who is that chic in your av? I gotta know.......drools....:focus:

CBris
January 26th, 2009, 07:00
Added to the shop on 26.01.09...

Both appear to be FSX and FS9 model, so it looks like FS9 only with portovers. A bit early for reviews yet, but we can hope.

IanP
January 26th, 2009, 08:45
They've both been out for a while as box sets in the shops from First Class Simulations. I think they're both Dan Dunn products, in which case he normally (Hurricane, Wellington as examples) produces individual models for 9 and X.

Scratch
January 26th, 2009, 13:01
I think Roger has 'em and posted some screenies awhile back.
Yea, who's the chick?

Roger
January 26th, 2009, 14:28
I think Roger has 'em and posted some screenies awhile back.

Yep, had 'em for a while. They're good models but for 2 points:

The spot view of the panel doesn't show the gauges properly.

I can't find out how to ditch the bloomin' moustaches:costum:

grunau_baby
January 27th, 2009, 21:20
Roger, I remember some some of your screenshots from "EARLY YEARS OF FLIGHT". You didnīt own the WW1 pack, right? Thatīs the one most interesting, besides I have their hurricane pack which is quite nice!

Iīll be thinking about testing it. If so, keep you informed about the results.
Alex

Roger
January 27th, 2009, 23:21
Roger, I remember some some of your screenshots from "EARLY YEARS OF FLIGHT". You didnīt own the WW1 pack, right? Thatīs the one most interesting, besides I have their hurricane pack which is quite nice!

Iīll be thinking about testing it. If so, keep you informed about the results.
Alex

Yep I've got both and it's the WWI aircraft that have the minor problems with the panels in spot. Otherwise I like them both a great deal.