PDA

View Full Version : Again, Theft Uploads

StormILM
November 30th, 2014, 02:54
Just a heads up to any guys here who are admins at Flightsim.com and MAL998, that Mohammad Faali guy is at it again, he's slipped one Virtavia model & another other unauthorized freeware up on the site. I think we need to keep an eye out for this guy at other sites as well. Hopefully something can be done to get rid of him for good.

Rami
November 30th, 2014, 03:13
StormILM,

Sorry to hear that your hard work is being marginalized. Please let me know immediately if something like that happens here at SOH. No counterfeit uploads allowed here. It's my job to make sure that this site gets held to a higher standard.

Scratch
November 30th, 2014, 09:41
Thanks for everything you do Rami. Your hard work is very much appreciated:applause:

StormILM
November 30th, 2014, 12:23
StormILM,

Sorry to hear that your hard work is being marginalized. Please let me know immediately if something like that happens here at SOH. No counterfeit uploads allowed here. It's my job to make sure that this site gets held to a higher standard.

So far none of my work seems to have been used by this guy however, the reason I posted it here is because it was pointed out before(here in this forum) when the same individual uploaded both payware & freeware at different sites. We have a good mutual support conduit here in helping to bring attention to admins and developers across the community in such cases.