PDA

View Full Version : Please help Simon!

big-mike
November 26th, 2014, 10:25
Dear Simmers,
many of you will know,that Simon is making the airplanes for Francois---FSAddon.
Simon lives somewhere in South Africa and lost his job years ago.
He is over 50years old and as White person he will never get a job again in his country.
During the summer he is working sometimes in a holiday resort for a few weeks.
We all spend so much money for computers,other hardware,airplanes and sceneries.
We all love what FSAddon is developing and i hope much more to come.
I want to ask every member of this great Site to help Simon a bit and spend some Bucks
on the FSAddon Website.There is a Donationbutton "Support Simon"---
<cite class="_Rm">www.fsaddon (http://www.<strong>fsaddon</strong>).com</cite>
http://www.fsaddon.eu/myimages/Support-Simon-Donate-170.jpg

Mike

The link will not work,but you know the URl---i`m sure

Francois
November 26th, 2014, 13:17
Thanks Mike, that is very kind of you. I see to it that all donations get to Simon in full ! Clicking on the picture on the FSAddon site (right column, scroll down to Donations) will take you to Paypal.

Thanks everybody..... you're a good bunch !

Francois

Anthin
November 26th, 2014, 16:50
Done. Not much but if everyone digs in it will be a help.

Anthin

AussieMan
November 26th, 2014, 18:50
Just a small amount out of my meagre aged pension but felt obligated as I have many more hours of fun as a beta tester with Simon's aircraft before other simmers get hold of them. Will look at this on a fortnightly/monthly basis.

jankees
November 26th, 2014, 20:27
donation on it way!

Francois
November 26th, 2014, 22:45
People on this forum are the greatest ! Thank you for your generosity. I can assure you that it will really help Simon and he'll be baffled to hear what happened here (he is never on-line himself). :jump:

T6flyer
November 27th, 2014, 05:29
Donation made! The Anson is proving popular on the Classic Air Force simulator. Can't thank you enough for that!

Best wishes,

Martin

Daveroo
November 27th, 2014, 07:42
as im also broke most of the time,CC's are my friends to a certain point,but when i get paid next week,ill do what i can,if i can,going to be a tight month as i have Xmas gifts to get yet..

but that all said,im also spending alot of money (for me) on a 1/16 scale M4A3(76)W Sherman Tank.it costs $299.99 at the store im gettin it from,there are others out there,but this is the only one that is completely metal...oh its RC.

Francois
November 27th, 2014, 09:26
A 1/16 scale Sherman !? That's AWESOME ! :-) I only have one in World of Tanks..... certainly the cheaper option ! LOL!

Pepere
November 29th, 2014, 07:54
I tried but cannot find place to donate except the normal way to give to SOH?

David

WarHorse47
November 29th, 2014, 08:08
donation made... :very_drunk:

big-mike
November 29th, 2014, 08:34
I tried but cannot find place to donate except the normal way to give to SOH?

David

David,go to the FSAddon site,on the right side scroll down,there is a button "Support Simon".
Mike

mike_cyul
November 29th, 2014, 16:17
Done - hope things get better for you, Simon. :)

Francois
November 30th, 2014, 03:09
I reply to each and every contributor via e-mail, but would also like to thank everybody in public here! You're THE BEST !! Thank you !! :wavey: