PDA

View Full Version : ADE

Terry
November 24th, 2014, 12:04
ADE was working well upgrading medium size airports but when I tried a small airport with one gravel runway it insisted on installing a half dozen static support vehicles like baggage carts and motorized luggage ramps. I don't want this stuff at a small airport but I can't find a way to prevent it. Anyone know how?

Lane Street
November 24th, 2014, 13:29
Did you add some Gate type parking spots?

Try changing them to Ramp.

cheers,
Lane

Terry
November 25th, 2014, 02:55
Thanks, I'll give that a shot.

Sieggie
November 25th, 2014, 11:04
That is kind of strange as ADE does not add anything on it's own. I create small airports all the time. If you open a default airport the stuff from the default airport will be there. I have never seen it add things on it's own.

Dave

Terry
November 25th, 2014, 11:49
That is kind of strange as ADE does not add anything on it's own. I create small airports all the time. If you open a default airport the stuff from the default airport will be there. I have never seen it add things on it's own.

Dave

The airport was 51AZ, nothing there but a concrete strip, not even any parking. I used ADE to put in taxi ways and parking. When I rebooted FSX there was the equipment. But like Lane asked, I did have some gate parking which must bring up the equipment automatically.

stansdds
November 26th, 2014, 02:26
In FSX, "gates" will randomly include animated airport vehicles, those being the pushback tug, baggage loader and baggage carts.

Sieggie
November 26th, 2014, 14:12
Interesting, never built anything big enough to have gates :0

Dave