PDA

View Full Version : Soon-to-be-released: ORBX's Victa Airtourer

mgchrist5
November 22nd, 2014, 09:36
Nice looking little plane. They just updated the main page to show the link below. Shouldn't be long now...

https://fullterrain.com/product/victaairtourer

T6flyer
November 23rd, 2014, 00:55
Looks interesting. I had the chance to fly one years ago, but the spade grip centre stick put me off. I'll have to make it up with this! :)

Did notice that the UK Civil Registered examples, don't seem to have the registration under the port wing? This seems to be the case with a lot of payware aircraft released.

Martin

jmbiii
November 23rd, 2014, 05:24
It looks like a fun plane, but "The Victa Airtourer is a capable all metal aircraft perfect for cross country cursing, but should the mood strike you, is also capable of a full aerobatic display."
I would have to learn some Aussie swear words before the first flight !:biggrin-new:

JimH
November 23rd, 2014, 08:48
It looks like a fun plane, but "The Victa Airtourer is a capable all metal aircraft perfect for cross country cursing, but should the mood strike you, is also capable of a full aerobatic display."
I would have to learn some Aussie swear words before the first flight !:biggrin-new:

When something doesn't seem to work right on the Victa Airtourer, say "Crikey!" As you are flying the Airtourer on a very long, boring cross country over Australian back country, you can curse the flight by murmuring to yourself that the trip is, "as boring as batsh*t." Then when you get hopelessly lost and can't figure out how to operate the nav/com systems, you exclaim, "Bugger that!" You can also accuse the stupid nav system of being, "about as useful as an arseh*le on your elbow." Finally, when turning from base leg to final approach and you stall-spin, you yell, "***** me dead!"

jmbiii
November 23rd, 2014, 11:07
I have saved your post, JimH. It will, indeed, come in handy. :encouragement: