PDA

View Full Version : EPIC N653SB FOR billhe

Sean Doran
January 25th, 2009, 22:10
Bill how is this, hopefully something along the lines you wanted.

Lionheart
January 25th, 2009, 23:37
Nice paint work Sean!

:applause:

You are the true stripes and ribbons meistro..

Bill

billhe
January 26th, 2009, 04:55
looks as good (or better) than the original.

the stripes and all are perfect. the green on the upper half is less intense than the actual plane, but it looks good. you even got the door to match (the plane's door has been repainted since the photo - the first paint job a shade off).

how do i get it and how much?

thanks Sean!
Bill

Sean Doran
January 26th, 2009, 05:22
Ill upload it within the next day to here and the other regular places. Ill email you the textures to test also before I upload. As for how much, well I keep my prices affordable, so its free.

:ernae::ernae:

billhe
January 26th, 2009, 05:38
Ill upload it within the next day to here and the other regular places. Ill email you the textures to test also before I upload. As for how much, well I keep my prices affordable, so its free.

have you (and Bill) ever thought about some kind of relationship with Epic to proto-type paint jobs for new owners? I'd think there would be something worth pursuing there, if you or someone were interested. i'd be happy to make introductions.

Sean Doran
January 26th, 2009, 06:00
have you (and Bill) ever thought about some kind of relationship with Epic to proto-type paint jobs for new owners? I'd think there would be something worth pursuing there, if you or someone were interested. i'd be happy to make introductions.

To be honest I would not know where to start, and I would have thought they have some pretty darn good people doing that stuff already.

harleyman
January 26th, 2009, 07:32
Another beautiful paint Sean........

Its sharp looking...

Now can we have a ride in the real one please Billhe..??? LOL :applause:

Lionheart
January 26th, 2009, 08:35
I agree with you Bill. I think Sean could work really well with Epic in creating various paint schemes for customers. Being able to view them in 3D in Flight Simulator really helps you to invision the paint scheme better and with an artist as good as Sean, some really awesome paint schemes could be produced.

(I did let them know, but I think they have been a bit busy).

Bill

Marlin
January 26th, 2009, 10:29
I’ll second what Bill and Bill said.

Sean you could be a very integral part of their sales dept! Especially with the markets as they are right now.

A great looking paint job might make a sale for Epic final, instead of some other company.

harleyman
January 26th, 2009, 12:36
Well I fly my Black Harley Davidson Epic he made for me months ago...And if you go pro there Sean.I'll pay for my repaint to help kich start your new career......:applause:

Roger
January 26th, 2009, 12:37
Don't know how you get them so crisp Sean?:engel016:

Sean Doran
January 26th, 2009, 12:39
Thanks fellas,:friday:

Marlin
January 26th, 2009, 13:12
Billhe I have a quick question for you, does the tail number N9BE mean anything to you?

Sean, you should seriously consider taking up Billhe's offer.

CBris
January 27th, 2009, 04:56
Billhe I have a quick question for you, does the tail number N9BE mean anything to you?

Sean, you should seriously consider taking up Billhe's offer.

It can be fun - and a PITA - I have done a few Christen Eagles for real world paints - even a Hugo Boss one - but in the end the owner went for simple. Fair do's of course. After eight different goes.

The concept is solid - a real world owner gets to see his plane in action before he spends money on paint and the price is reasonable and of course the advantages in making quick changes without a re-spray...

Go for it Sean!

Nick C
January 27th, 2009, 08:33
And when you are both working for Epic, if I can help with any additional images...

Never let it be said that I don't miss an opportunity to stick my oar in (or wing). :d

Nice work Sean.