PDA

View Full Version : F1 Set To Eliminate Double Points For 2015

Panther_99FS
November 17th, 2014, 18:38
But....we're stuck with it for this season....:pop4:
http://www.foxsports.com/motor/story/f1-set-to-elminate-double-points-for-2015-season-111514

arfyhun
November 18th, 2014, 05:20
Nice to see 'the poison midget' is still at his best.

Graham.

JD_LincsUK
November 18th, 2014, 05:56
Doesn't make no no-how anyhow (huh? sure I heard that in a western once...) as, after some 40 years of interest and 30-odd years as a devout fan, I'm not bothering after this season. Not even sure I'll watch the race at Abu Dhabi (or A-bore Dhabi, as it's best known).

Had enough, thanks Ecclestone. You may have made it big, but then you killed it. New tracks rarely impress, contracts aren't worth the paper they're written on and 16 year olds are capable of beating half the field.

MotoGP, Superbikes and BTCC are all much more exciting and better viewing, without all the melodramas. I might even watch the WEC, if Jenson does go there. Last weekend's was quite good fun, and reminded me of how interesting an endurance event can be.

Panther_99FS
November 18th, 2014, 17:46
MotoGP, Superbikes and BTCC are all much more exciting and better viewing, without all the melodramas. I might even watch the WEC, if Jenson does go there. Last weekend's was quite good fun, and reminded me of how interesting an endurance event can be.

If Tony George hadn't destroyed Indycar,
We might be seeing Barrichello, Weber, and Button racing in it!