PDA

View Full Version : full lights and effects packs

SLIP STREAM
October 6th, 2008, 09:22
i waited untill eto-x was released to see if any new effects were includedby switching the effects that were tied to engine and damage emitters to numerical locations we are no longer stuck with effects in the wrongplaces.engine exhaust,smoke vapor and contrails can be moved to correct locations now.here are screenies of the first plane pack avh lancasters includeing the new expansion craft.you willhave to have all of SPQR33 nav lights installed into the old eto.all other theaters are equiped.i will be includeing HENKS new_cfs3_condenstrails.in the packs so you don't have to search for it.you will have to install it into all theaters.with the new changes you can move any effect to the plane of your choice and properly place it.
heres a partial list of near compleations
all ju-88s
fw-190s
p-40s
v-1's

Squiffy
October 6th, 2008, 14:00
Slip,

Those contrails look different than what I found in the ETO beta. I have to install the update first and then get back to you. It still sounds like they are not a default addition to the ETO. With all the lights and whatnot i figured they would. We'll see. Let me get the darn update installed. I've wasted all day on the dang lawns. My day off.
:banghead: