PDA

View Full Version : OctopusG Let L-13 Blanik.

Ferry_vO
November 13th, 2014, 07:07
Just weeks after the A1R design bureau release their Blanik glider, there's another one:

OctopusG (Aerosoft WilgaX developer) present to you the FSX/P3D L-13 “Blanik” model.The L-13 Blanik is a two seater trainer glider produced by Let Kunovice since 1956. It is the most numerous and widely used glider in the world. In United States Air Force Academy service, it is designated TG-10C and is used for basic flight training.FEATURES:
Easy on framerate
Custom Service window with many options
Real batteries usage
Three different version
Many special animations
High definition Virtual Cockpit
Many systems made with special modules to avoid FSX limitations
Highly realistic flight model, tested by actual L-13 Blanik pilots
Sound set created from real recordings
Manual and short Service window description

http://secure.simmarket.com/octopusg-l-13-blanik-fsx-p3d.phtml

YoYo
November 13th, 2014, 09:39
...done by...?
Wilga was released by Aerosoft. The new Blanik too?
Didnt see any info.

ksheadley
November 13th, 2014, 10:00
It seems confusing...OctopusG has it available Nov 5 2014 for download, but no link, the wilga redirects to Aerosoft's site and the link above is for the A1R version....sooo...IDK

Ferry_vO
November 13th, 2014, 10:09
It seems confusing...OctopusG has it available Nov 5 2014 for download, but no link, the wilga redirects to Aerosoft's site and the link above is for the A1R version....sooo...IDK

Oops, wrong link! I editted my post so it now directs to the OctopusG's Blanik.

YoYo
November 13th, 2014, 10:18
Oops, wrong link! I editted my post so it now directs to the OctopusG's Blanik.

Ahhh, now its ok :).

Manual: http://octopus-gr.com/downlo/OGr%20L-13%20BLanik%20User%20Guide%20.pdf .

Btw. FSX isnt and never be a Condor Sim but maybe one day I will take a glider too. Model looks nice.

I dont know why Octopus didnt propose me be again a betatester :D. I was a Wilga tester and a lot of times I drew attention to many issues but finally they did many of this well so I think You recived very nice model with good FM of Polish plane :).

ksheadley
November 13th, 2014, 10:26
Cool, tough choices now....and there is supposed to be an ASK-21 sometime soon from Aerosoft (hopefully).....really want to look at all, then decide on a glider.

d0mokun
December 22nd, 2014, 03:33
Now that the dust has settled on both.. which one do people prefer?

I have a real soft spot for the Blanik and both look like excellent packages.

Dan.

Deano
December 22nd, 2014, 06:57
And here's me thinking that Dan had died, are you going to send me the B25 source files now you've risen from the dead?

Now that the dust has settled on both.. which one do people prefer?

I have a real soft spot for the Blanik and both look like excellent packages.

Dan.

d0mokun
December 22nd, 2014, 07:24
Certainly, I'll grab you on Skype. :)

Dan.

William Njurmi
December 22nd, 2014, 10:29
I bought the A1R Blanik by mistake. It did not look like a payware, especially the textures were lacking kind of final touch. After using Wilga I would go for Octo.

Deano
January 28th, 2015, 14:44
So where are they, either refund the money, send the source files or expect a visit.

Certainly, I'll grab you on Skype. :)

Dan.

SH427
January 28th, 2015, 16:56
Woaheh guys.
Shouldn't we take this up over PM or something less public?
:dizzy: