PDA

View Full Version : JustFlight RAZBAM Sale.

wombat666
November 1st, 2014, 03:10
For the next ten days all RAZBAM Download add-ons are available at 50% OFF the usual website prices - and there are even bigger discounts on the Fairchild Metroliner!
Offers end at 11am (UK time) on Monday 10 November

Nice for those who haven't purchased them, no so for those of us who paid full whack.
:banghead:

Killbilly
November 1st, 2014, 05:16
I've never felt bad about others buying something for less than I paid for it. If I figured it was worth the money when I bought it, it was worth the money regardless of whether or not it later gets reduced or goes on sale. I'm glad that some companies put their products on sale occasionally for those people who couldn't afford the original price. If I could afford it, I just feel lucky. For those that get it on sale, I feel happy for them.
:wiggle:

ejoiner
November 1st, 2014, 07:03
For the next ten days all RAZBAM Download add-ons are available at 50% OFF the usual website prices - and there are even bigger discounts on the Fairchild Metroliner!
Offers end at 11am (UK time) on Monday 10 November

Nice for those who haven't purchased them, no so for those of us who paid full whack.
:banghead:

Thanks for this. I just purchased the AV8 Harrier II Plus, the EA-6 Prowler and the A-7E/D pack for 51.25 for all. The Prowler comes with an AI KC-135 as well, which is awesome.

wombat666
November 1st, 2014, 08:34
I've never felt bad about others buying something for less than I paid for it. If I figured it was worth the money when I bought it, it was worth the money regardless of whether or not it later gets reduced or goes on sale. I'm glad that some companies put their products on sale occasionally for those people who couldn't afford the original price. If I could afford it, I just feel lucky. For those that get it on sale, I feel happy for them.
:wiggle:

Can't say anything against the fact that others can now get what they couldn't before and yes, I do purchase what I like when I like.
It does make one give a second thought to the oft heard comment from certain people that there's not much money in this line of work......:dizzy:

heywooood
November 1st, 2014, 08:41
@ ejoiner - I did not know the Prowler included a tanker - thanks for the HU

Bjoern
November 1st, 2014, 09:52
Hah, I paid less for the Metro in the previous sale!

ejoiner
November 1st, 2014, 10:05
@ ejoiner - I did not know the Prowler included a tanker - thanks for the HU

One word of warning. You only get 3 tries at downloading the purchased product. I use internet Download manager to do my big downloads (like Orbx FTX stuff). It will try to make as many as 8 connections at once then reassemble the files once local to your pc. The problem is I think I used up all my downloads on one go because of this. Had to drop Razbam a note to help me with new download links cause I am all dressed up with nowhere to go now!

E