ZsoltB
October 31st, 2014, 07:48
LODS? And/or you're too far away?

"LODS?" I do not understand

but I'm not far
One minute he's there, the other is not :banghead:

StormILM
October 31st, 2014, 10:22
I have run into this before on my old computer & FSX setup. What is happening is that for whatever reason, the aircraft model becomes invisible(with only the external lights remaining visible) from the tower view at relatively close range after becoming airborne. For me, this occurred after I added some new global textures but also there was some other view radius change correlation. I can't recall the fix but perhaps someone could shed some light on this issue.

ZsoltB
October 31st, 2014, 11:37
I have run into this before on my old computer & FSX setup. What is happening is that for whatever reason, the aircraft model becomes invisible(with only the external lights remaining visible) from the tower view at relatively close range after becoming airborne. For me, this occurred after I added some new global textures but also there was some other view radius change correlation. I can't recall the fix but perhaps someone could shed some light on this issue.

Yes it is
It would be a good solution :banghead:

FlameOut
October 31st, 2014, 13:59
I'm re-installing FSX after a HHD crash and I'm going over to an SSD, anyways.... was it not ..."particle reject" 0.4 or something that had to be added to the main FSX.cfg. ?

ZsoltB
October 31st, 2014, 14:34
I'm re-installing FSX after a HHD crash and I'm going over to an SSD, anyways.... was it not ..."particle reject" 0.4 or something that had to be added to the main FSX.cfg. ?

I had a backup cfg :jump:

Now allright!

Thank you All!

Zsolt