PDA

View Full Version : Vintage Aircraft Command Hangar & Warbird Flight Sim Hootch

LE151
October 23rd, 2014, 20:30
Folks,
Looking for people to join my Facebook Group. It is called the Vintage Aircraft Command Hangar & Warbird Flight Sim Hootch. We are mainly a bunch of old guys who love flying Vintage Warbird Aircraft in FS. However we post photos/screenies/videos of all types of Vintage Aircraft...be it jet, prop or helo. I would love for all of you to stop by and join the group. I am also looking to add some more ADMINS to assist me in posting and monitoring the group. I created the group hoping that most of my members would post their own photos and screen shots. However it seems that only I (mostly me) and one other fellow (rarely) post anything on the group page. I often post screenies of the new files that SOH, and other FS sites have put out and tell my members where to get it. I hope you all will stop by and take a look anyway and hopefully join. It is a good site with a layed back atmosphere, is continually changing to fit the desires of the members, and full of interesting photos and screens. Thank you for your time.

(P.S. - if you'd like to be an ADMIN shoot me a message on FB...thanks again.) Respectfully,

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FSXVintageWarbirdsHangar/