PDA

View Full Version : Champ camp ii

pointy31
January 25th, 2009, 05:01
OK, time for some good news...The Aeronca 7AC is available for FSX . You can grab it at Simviation.com. It's a port-over, but Jimmy cracked corn and I don't care...:ernae:

srgalahad
January 25th, 2009, 10:58
I can see the start of another mega-million-post thread!
Once FSX gets installed on the new comp I know what I'm adding to it!

Thanks for the HU

ryanbatc
January 25th, 2009, 11:32
port-overs....icky! :kilroy:

heywooood
January 25th, 2009, 12:14
ickie?!!

until or unless these two planes are remade to full FSX standards I'm flying them as is...which isn't bad :gossip:

Cazzie
January 25th, 2009, 13:17
OK, time for some good news...The Aeronca 7AC is available for FSX . You can grab it at Simviation.com. It's a port-over, but Jimmy cracked corn and I don't care...:ernae:

I already have my Champs ported over Pointy, how's the frame rates in regards to FSX native aircraft? I get 4 to 5 less fps with ported over FS9 aircraft, Champs included.

And it is not likely that LilSki is gonna come out of his youthful fun and do an FSX native Champ any time soon.

Port over or not, they look dang fantastic in FSX.

Caz

pointy31
January 25th, 2009, 16:52
Caz, the only diff I noticed is that the gauges work in the "FSX" version...I already had all of LilSki's birds installed, and not being a VC flier, they are fine as is...just need a few more paints...:monkies:

Cazzie
January 26th, 2009, 04:16
Caz, the only diff I noticed is that the gauges work in the "FSX" version...I already had all of LilSki's birds installed, and not being a VC flier, they are fine as is...just need a few more paints...:monkies:

Well pshaw now, you know where to get them! :d

The gauges for my port-over Champ and the Trike work, curiously those in the L-16 and Christian Eagle do not.

Charley Brown never looked so well in a sim.

Caz

Do your hangers levitate? A most curious thing probably caused by the FSGenesis 9.6-meter DEM mesh.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y168/cazmodel/cb_1.jpg

pointy31
January 26th, 2009, 05:04
Yassum, I stand corrected, they do work! I hardly ever go to the VC, I guess when I did, I was flying the L-16....:monkies: