PDA

View Full Version : OK....Who's the Dish?

Worthless
October 15th, 2014, 16:34
Never noticed this character anywhere in CFS2.

Malta, in the harbor north of the airfield at Ta' Qali, two people, one male standing and one female with long legs and low cut blouse, sitting on a crate near a set of steps. Where did she come from?

Rami
October 15th, 2014, 16:44
Never noticed this character anywhere in CFS2.

Malta, in the harbor north of the airfield at Ta' Qali, two people, one male standing and one female with long legs and low cut blouse, sitting on a crate near a set of steps. Where did she come from?

Worthless,

Perhaps it's the real Maltese Falcon. :biggrin-new:

alpha_1
October 15th, 2014, 20:55
AHA!! A Maltese Fox!

:very_drunk:

Sarg Willy
October 15th, 2014, 21:01
Rami's pimping on the side; just send him $250.00 and you'll get her phone number.

Worthless
October 16th, 2014, 15:53
She's not the one on the motorcycle is she? The BSK_Norton girl?

hewman100
October 17th, 2014, 13:57
There a red MG sports car nearby? I have the vague recollection of AVM Keith Park, his motor, and this comely WAAF being some of the special little touches added to the island scenery as what would now be termed as 'Easter Eggs'.

Worthless
October 17th, 2014, 16:43
Va....va.....voom! Easter Eggs huh? How appropriate. Sorry hewman100, no Red MG. Here is what I found exploring in the Arado on Malta. Just luck since I have so much trouble with CTD's in my Malta scenery install. It's a real quandary. Some times it works with certain AC and sometimes it just winks out.

Sarg Willy
October 17th, 2014, 16:58
Now that,s what the world needs , more drive through,s :very_drunk:

Fibber
October 17th, 2014, 17:22
...........I will just say that during one of our extended stays while deployed was in Malta and most of the ladies I met down by the waterfront were, just say, self-employed.

Close look at the figure (no pun) she looks like a airline stew. Possible she is on a layover from possibly "Calclassics"?

Captain Kurt
October 18th, 2014, 09:09
The real dish is the nude sunbather on a rock just off the beach on the SW shore. I'd show a pic but it's X rated. :redfire:
LOL

Devildog73
October 30th, 2014, 15:02
Time to go free fly in Malta area!:jump: