PDA

View Full Version : i'm new on fsx..need some help

alex511
October 6th, 2008, 06:54
ciao to all

well..i'm new with fsx simulator....i bought also the wonderfull accelleration pack...

first of all...i have to say that i love a lot to land on the carrier..that's why i bought the accelleration pack....i was asking my self..where i can find the carrier...i mean..i'm only able to fly from it..when i select a mission...

second...i noticed..that when i fly some missions..i'm not able to see the replay..like for example when i land on a carrier...

is there a way to put the carrier in a place that i prefer...like for example close to the coast of sicily...or somewhere else...???

i can land on the carrier jsut with microsoft planes..or also with add on navy planes???
also take of???

sorry for all the questions...

thanks ina dvance for any help

alex

harleyman
October 6th, 2008, 07:01
Welcome..I can give you partial answer...Yes any addoin will land take off from carriers...I think there might be carriers around but possibly not landable(not sure) But there are freeware AI carriers and static ones that you can place for that reason..never done it but you will get some better answers here today probably....

Stickshaker
October 6th, 2008, 07:48
Look for the program aicarriers at Simviation. There was a thread here on carrier placement, perhaps the search function will get you there. It helped me.

IanP
October 6th, 2008, 08:06
Look for the program aicarriers at Simviation. There was a thread here on carrier placement, perhaps the search function will get you there. It helped me.

Unfortunately, that got blown away by the Big Database Disaster. :(

The file you want is aicarriers2r2.zip - as Stickshaker says, you can get it from Simviation, although I got it from Avsim, here: http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=112008

It's a really easy little package to use and great fun.

Ian P.
<table align="center" bgcolor="#aaccee" border="0" width="50%"><tbody><tr><td width="25%">
</td><td width="75%">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

jdhaenens
October 6th, 2008, 08:18
And for the default carruers, here's a schedule: http://www.simtours.net/defaultaircraftcarrier.php

alex511
October 6th, 2008, 21:30
thanks to all for the help....

i downloaded and istalled the program...
unfortunately..i use vista...so there is written that i have to modify the dll file...
unfortunately i'm not able to modify my dll file..like for example copy and past something...

can some one help me???

thanks in advance

alex