PDA

View Full Version : I laughed out loud...

EMatheson
October 13th, 2014, 14:47
...when I received this one this morning - it is a sort of a comedic gem, really...

Dear Sir,

With due respect i write to you this letter.
My Name is Mr Azizi Al-Quadaffi; I represented Libyan Government Rural Developments Projects before the revolution that ousted the Libyan leader Late Muammar Gaddafi to death. I and my family run to Bamako Mali for our dear life because we are constantly being targeted by the NTC rebels and there Sponsors due to my true loyalist to late Muammar Gaddafi regime. I succeeded in moving the Contract Funds out of Libya to Mali to avoid confiscation by the ruling Government.

Now I am in a very tight situation here in Mali, following the new elected president rule and the Rebel war with Mali Government because of the complexion of the Rebels they are now after us also. So i seeking for your assistance to move these properties and invest in your areas of business and the choice of contacting you aroused from the geographical nature of your business and that of your country, particularly due to the sensitivity of the transaction and the confidentiality therein.

However, this is optional, and if it is not convenient for you to further to assist me with investing the Fund, we can end our cooperation after you make available to me my part of the money. The transaction, although discreet, is legitimate and the Property will be moved successful with all necessary back-up official documents proving the legitimacy.

I would like to know your Position in assisting me to secure this property; please feel very free to ask me any question you may need to know and i will not hesitate to answer you.

I wait to read from you.

Sincerely,
Azizi Al-Quadaffi

brad kaste
October 13th, 2014, 16:55
Do you plan to string this guy along for awhile?