PDA

View Full Version : Heinkel He59 B2 float plane by Shessi!

Shessi
October 10th, 2014, 01:59
Hi Folks,

Just uploaded a Heinkel He59 B2 float plane for CFS2......

Been having a spring clean of the ol' HDD, can you see a bit of a wet theme going on...:biggrin-new:

Cheers

Shessi

Shessi
October 10th, 2014, 02:46
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/soh_ftp/uploads/imageuploads/210914129334788817.jpg
A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - German

Description: A Heinkel He59 B2 ploat plane for CFS2.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Heinkel He59 B2 CFS2.zip (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?linkid=18937&catid=54)
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Rami
October 10th, 2014, 03:37
Mark,

This is outstanding work. What island is that in the background?

Shessi
October 10th, 2014, 05:00
Andrew,
That's Jaxon's Westerland-Sylt, they really are very good.

Shessi

Desert Rat
October 12th, 2014, 10:35
Mark,

been a very busy boy, wow. Gonna have to have a dogfight with this one with Jed's Blackburn Roc. Ihad messed with this model many moons ago, lost it. Now you've saved me the hassle of doing it again.

Did you manage to get in touch with Sylvia? Do you know if her models are available anymore? I have many of her payware ones, but missed a couple, bugged the hell out of me for years!! Shouldn't have waited, Doh!

All the best,
Jamie.

Shessi
October 12th, 2014, 13:47
Hi Jamie,
I know she was very ill, some years ago, and either has moved completely away from the sim world or possibly that she died(?). If, unfortunately it's the latter, I'm sure she would be very pleased that her models are still giving pleasure.

And no, those models that are on open release are the only ones available, which there are quite a few of and have been kept here at the SOH. Her site/payware are no longer available.

Surprising really, as most of here models go back to 2005!!

Cheers

Shessi

Desert Rat
October 12th, 2014, 14:14
I hope that she is okay, she was always a sweetheart to me when I bought her stuff, even when there was trouble with the downloads. A true lady.

Jamie

kelticheart
October 13th, 2014, 00:35
A revamped Zapatones! Wonderful!

:applause: :jump: :encouragement:

Thank you Shessi, this is great! Will the original SCW textures fit this new model?

Let me join Jamie in wishing that Silvia is well again.

Cheers!
Stef :ernaehrung004:

Shessi
October 13th, 2014, 02:45
Hi Kelti,
Yes and no, the fuselage yes and most fo the wings, but I re-mapped one of the undersides of the wings, so a little bit of tweaking needed.

Cheers

Shessi

kelticheart
October 13th, 2014, 03:16
Hi Kelti,
Yes and no, the fuselage yes and most fo the wings, but I re-mapped one of the undersides of the wings, so a little bit of tweaking needed.

Cheers

Shessi

Roger that! :encouragement:

Thanks!
KH :ernaehrung004:

oldwheat
October 13th, 2014, 11:47
A revamped Zapatones! Wonderful!

:applause: :jump: :encouragement:

Thank you Shessi, this is great! Will the original SCW textures fit this new model?

Let me join Jamie in wishing that Silvia is well again.

Cheers!
Stef :ernaehrung004:

That goes for me also.