PDA

View Full Version : GAS Monocoupe Package for FSX/P3D

Spad54
October 8th, 2014, 07:41
The project is complete and should go out as a discounted pre-release this weekend barring unforeseen issues in final testing. Here is a video of the models as seen in FSX

http://youtu.be/AjMifsyXXb4

trucker17
October 8th, 2014, 08:53
Nice models
Thanks.
Craig.

TheGrunt
October 8th, 2014, 09:56
Looks fabulous :applause: Float version with brushed aluminium cockpit is awesome!

binarkansas
October 8th, 2014, 15:35
Great video of a great sim model of a great aircraft. As usual, I'll jump on it this weekend as soon as possible. However, I'm a little heartsick, I was hoping against hope to see one of the models represent the greatest Monocoupe of them all.........N501W!!!

Thanks for bringing these great Golden Age aircraft to life for us simmers who enjoy the old birds.

olderndirt
October 8th, 2014, 17:07
Great stuff - any chance of one model with unpainted floats?

Spad54
October 9th, 2014, 01:42
Great stuff - any chance of one model with unpainted floats?
The red and Dianna cream version has unpainted floats

Spad54
October 9th, 2014, 01:45
Great video of a great sim model of a great aircraft. As usual, I'll jump on it this weekend as soon as possible. However, I'm a little heartsick, I was hoping against hope to see one of the models represent the greatest Monocoupe of them all.........N501W!!!

Thanks for bringing these great Golden Age aircraft to life for us simmers who enjoy the old birds.
There is a paint kit

stovall
October 9th, 2014, 06:46
Looking good Spad54. Once release it becomes a sticky.

Wim
October 9th, 2014, 11:03
Looking fantastic, especially the float versions, great work :applause:

binarkansas
October 9th, 2014, 13:53
There is a paint kit

That's good news.

heywooood
October 9th, 2014, 20:45
The red and Dianna cream version has unpainted floats
as in shots three and five below...

a great airplane to fly in the bush - or metro - with nice details and options for seaplane, cruise, or aerobatics.
as always GAS provides good value with their scenery/aircraft packs and as always, low to zero impact on frame rates - good for smooth all weather flying

pilottj
October 9th, 2014, 21:08
Looks great Paul!:ernaehrung004: