PDA

View Full Version : Sga dc-9 vc

Corvette99
September 28th, 2014, 19:01
Just wondering if anybody has done a VC for the SGA DC-9 . Did some paints for C-9B for our group , Miramar Flying Club , but no VC. Can anuone point me in the right direction ? Thanks all !

SeanTK
September 28th, 2014, 19:30
If it's an FS2004 aircraft, a VC cannot be added to it unless SGA or another group with the source files updates the aircraft.
If it is an FSX aircraft, a VC can be merged into it from another DC-9 addon, but as of right now, the only DC-9s with VCs that I am aware of are payware.

Corvette99
September 28th, 2014, 21:02
If it's an FS2004 aircraft, a VC cannot be added to it unless SGA or another group with the source files updates the aircraft.
If it is an FSX aircraft, a VC can be merged into it from another DC-9 addon, but as of right now, the only DC-9s with VCs that I am aware of are payware.

Thanks Sean ! That explains why nothing I tried worked ! :)

euroastar350
September 29th, 2014, 03:54
The old SGA DC9s were made by Erick Cantu and he released the source files a couple years ago. I have started an FSX conversion a couple months ago just to work on something different instead of my Bell 222. If I do release it, it will have no VC added I'm afraid. My Bell 222 VC is complex enough for me :mixed-smiley-010:

Bjoern
September 29th, 2014, 06:22
A DC-9 with VC is still on my "to do" list, provided that I get a usable panel. As with the 737, the exterior will be Erick's model.