PDA

View Full Version : Hey Lionheart...

DaveKDEN
January 24th, 2009, 17:52
...this is SWEET!!! :ernae:

http://www.lionheartcreations.com/Epic_LT.html

Couldn't pass on your hangar sale for this beauty. Man oh man, sure is a nice ride! Greased it on for my first landing. Great framerates, especially considering the phenominal VC. Just doing my part to help keep the economy going. :Banane44: (these banana guys sure crack me up)

harleyman
January 24th, 2009, 17:53
It is smooth is it not? i love it .....:woot:

DaveKDEN
January 24th, 2009, 17:54
It is smooth is it not? i love it .....:woot:

Very smooth - yet quite the hot rod as well.

LonelyplanetXO
January 24th, 2009, 18:00
I splashed out when it was first released. Well worth the money, a fabulous addition to my GA fleet, now with many hours on her. Additionally Lionheart provides first class support. You just can't go wrong!

LonelyplanetXO

Lionheart
January 24th, 2009, 18:28
Thanks guys,

Glad you are enjoying it.

I guess I can take down the note 'Now Released', lol.... (oops).

For anyone wanting it, you can find the 'sales' price download link at the main page, www.Lionheartcreations.com The sale prices are on a seperate webpage.

Bill

jimjones
January 25th, 2009, 02:53
Wish I could take advantage, but I will never use PAYPAL. My loss.

harleyman
January 25th, 2009, 03:14
What up about paypal? I use it all the time.......

Is it not for sale other sites that use credit cards too?

Ark
January 25th, 2009, 07:09
What up about paypal? I use it all the time.......

Is it not for sale other sites that use credit cards too?

I believe Paypal has had security issues in the past.

harleyman
January 25th, 2009, 07:14
Jim... I would be happy to buy it for you,then maybe Bill could do the old deal and let you have the Download..

You could just send me a check?

I'm game if you want it...Just let me know

I understand if you are leary of Paypal.......

Lionheart
January 25th, 2009, 12:34
Hey Jim,

I know how you feel. There are a few people that have had issues in using PayPal.

It might go on sale again at PC Aviator soon. They accept quite a few forms of payment there.

Bill

Wiens
January 25th, 2009, 13:05
That's interesting!! I just purchased the Epic LT yesterday at Bill's Hanger Sale and I used my credit card, (I have a low credit limit card that I use only for internet purchases). Wasn't I supposed to?

Kevin

Lionheart
January 25th, 2009, 13:33
Kevin,

I think some people just dont want anything to do with PayPal.

PayPal accepts all forms of credit cards, and also does e-check payments (take about 3 business days to process), and PayPal also offer online accounts so you can fill it and pay for products/purchases that way also. (Thats usually how I purchase things online and most all places now take PayPal, including Good Egg, Flight1, and other huge groups.. )

Bill

jimjones
January 26th, 2009, 02:56
Jim... I would be happy to buy it for you,then maybe Bill could do the old deal and let you have the Download..

You could just send me a check?

I'm game if you want it...Just let me know

I understand if you are leary of Paypal.......

Thanks for the offer. You are a gentleman. I think I'll wait for sales elsewhere where credit cards are accepted upfront.