PDA

View Full Version : Just Flight announces the Dreamliner!

Ferry_vO
September 23rd, 2014, 06:09
http://www.justflight.com/product/787-8-download

Coming soon in their F-lite product range!

StormILM
September 23rd, 2014, 11:26
I am holding out for the Quality Wings version but I am very certain that this version will appeal to many average to novice users who like tubeliners.

CG_1976
September 23rd, 2014, 11:33
Well I own the Aerosim one and waiting on the QW. But I will buy the just flight one too. I am a Boeing 737/767/787 Whore:guinness:, more the better.

Snurdley
September 23rd, 2014, 15:12
I am holding out for the Quality Wings version but I am very certain that this version will appeal to many average to novice users who like tubeliners.

Or how about FS veterans who have no time for systems and don't want to pay for them. Just maybe....

dvj
September 23rd, 2014, 17:24
This announcement probably means that the Captn' Sim version is due out as well. :adoration: Seems to be the pattern between these two.

bazzar
September 23rd, 2014, 20:37
One really needs to look at timeframes for productions like these. This one started life around two years ago.

Also, the announcement is for an "F-lite" which means it will have a pretty good array of systems and features but no, it will not be a 4-5 year PMDG style production. Not in 2 years.So don't compare.

Markets are different in this hobby. If you have the time and passionate patience to wait for a "as real as it gets" production then good on you but wait you will.

In the meantime you can enjoy having the same aeroplanes flying your simulator skies produced by others meeting a need for simpler, get-in-and fly products. Nothing wrong with that either.

Then there is something in the middle. This one would probably fall right there. You don't need a 2,000 page manual to fly it but it is complex enough to challenge.

Choice is a wonderful thing.