PDA

View Full Version : Real Air

Bobr2
September 22nd, 2014, 14:47
:redfire:I have E-mailed Rob at the E-mail address that you get ant the support page. 3 times has come back not valid E-mail address. Tried Sean and he got it though will not reply back. This is what I get on Rob, Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.
Subject: Turbo Duke
Sent: 9/13/2014 3:43 PM
The following recipient(s) could not be reached:
'rob@realairsimulations.com.' on 9/13/2014 3:43 PM
550 5.5.0 <rob@realairsimulations.com.> invalid address
Tried Sean and he gets the E-mail but wilol not answer. Am Trying to get the Key unlocked on My Turbo Duke, Sent Sean everything they wanted though no answer, been two weeks now. Is it they really don't care about public relations or what?
I am getting very discuraged, and not beliveing much in Real Air anymore. Was going to buy the Version two though on second thought if the treat there customers like this, do not really know if I would like to deal with them any more.

Bobr2

JimmyRFR
September 22nd, 2014, 14:55
Not sure if this is important, but it looks like there was a period entered at the end of the email address?

'rob@realairsimulations.com.' on 9/13/2014 3:43 PM
550 5.5.0 <rob@realairsimulations.com.> invalid address

I'm sure a software generated message like this wouldn't of added it in between the quotes or the brackets.

pilottj
September 22nd, 2014, 16:00
yeah looks like a typo on the address with the '.' Both Rob and Sean provide excellent customer service. Sometimes I wonder if Rob ever sleeps lol, I have occasionally sent reactivation requests to him, sometimes very late at night for his time zone, and promptly getting a response with the problem fixed.

Bobr2
September 23rd, 2014, 14:34
Iam truly Soory about the Typo that you cought. Makes me really dumb that I really ddid not see that myself. Though will have to say they did get it taken care of in a very profesional matter whic I think is very wonderful of them to be so patient with a person that I guess made comment abouth them with out checking thing out more clearly.

A Very Happy Customer

Bobr2:wavey: