PDA

View Full Version : Just Flight DC-8 'What if' livery pack released.

Ferry_vO
September 19th, 2014, 03:02
http://www.justflight.com/product/dc8-jetliner-series-50-to-70-what-if-livery-pack

Get this Livery Pack FREE when you buy DC-8 Jetliner Series 50 to 70 (http://www.justflight.com/product/dc8-jetliner-series-50-to-70) for FSX and P3D v1/v2 - the 'What if?' Livery Pack will be automatically added to your order!This offer ends at 9am (UK time) on Wednesday 1 October 2014.
Looking for some additional liveries for our superb DC-8 Jetliner Series 50-70 collection? The classic DC-8 served with distinction with many airlines throughout its life, but have you ever wondered what the DC-8 would have looked like in the liveries of airlines that never operated them? Here’s your chance!
This livery pack supplies 20 all-new liveries in high resolution for the -53, -55 Jet Trader, -61, -62, -63, -63CF, -73CF and -73F series and covers airlines from around the globe.
A standard resolution set of liveries is also included for those who wish to take advantage of higher frames rates.

If you've already purchased the 50 to 70 we've added this additional pack to your existing order!

DC-8-53

Aeroflot
British Airways - Landor style
Qantas

DC-8-55 Jet Trader

British Caledonian
Iraqi Airways

DC-8-61

American Airlines
BOAC
Malaysian Airline System

DC-8-62

Air Berlin
Air France
Aer Lingus

DC-8-63

USAF - Air Force One
British Airways – World Tail (Scotland)
Northwest Airlines

DC-8-63CF

LTU
PIA Pakistan International Airlines
Royal Air Force

DC-8-73CF

Heavylift Airlines
FedEx

DC-8-73F

Atlas Air

Pepere
September 19th, 2014, 15:49
Ya! I got it free because I'm such a loyal customer. He He..... Can you just install the liveries you want. I only like one or two of an aircraft. Only can fly one!

David

PS: the only one I'm interested in is FedEx, I like the cargo aircraft because if I crash I don't kill as many people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pilto von pilto
September 19th, 2014, 18:27
<snip> ....

PS: the only one I'm interested in is FedEx, I like the cargo aircraft because if I crash I don't kill as many people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But what about my special edition Kim kardashian collectible spoon set ? If you dont look after the Fedex cargo plane I dont receive my spoons in time for my photo shoot with "collector spoon monthly". I have needs ! :adoration:</snip>

dvj
September 19th, 2014, 22:59
But what about my special edition Kim kardashian collectible spoon set ? If you dont look after the Fedex cargo plane I dont receive my spoons in time for my photo shoot with "collector spoon monthly". I have needs ! :adoration:

Spooning with the Kardashian's? A new tv series.

wombat666
September 19th, 2014, 23:07
Spooning with the Kardashian's? A new tv series.

Have to be shot with a very wide angle lens!

BendyFlyer
September 20th, 2014, 03:24
Interesting but when are they going to fix the bugs!!

Pepere
September 20th, 2014, 05:37
Interesting but when are they going to fix the bugs!!

bugs? didn't know it was infested!!!!!

David

RAS_JF
September 20th, 2014, 11:09
The infestation is being fumigated at the moment. You will be able to download some DC-8 bug-spray soon.