PDA

View Full Version : Just Flight weekend offer:

Ferry_vO
September 5th, 2014, 07:17
http://www.justflight.com/category/offers

Traffic 360, 800XP Biz jet or the Battle of Britain set for 5 GBP/6 Euro/8 USD each.

ryanbatc
September 5th, 2014, 07:48
I thought about the Hawker... 8 bucks... but then I passed hehe... Awaiting the Carenado version

Paul Domingue
September 5th, 2014, 12:49
I thought about the Hawker... 8 bucks... but then I passed hehe... Awaiting the Carenado version

$8.00 for the Hawker, Spit and Me 109. I'm thinking of grabbing that for myself. Can anyone tell me who the original authors of the aircraft are? Thanks for the HU Ferry_vO.

Tim-HH
September 5th, 2014, 12:59
Can anyone tell me who the original authors of the aircraft are?

They were all made by Aeroplane Heaven.

Greetings
Tim

dhasdell
September 6th, 2014, 08:59
They are such good value that I am tempted even though I already have them!

glh
September 6th, 2014, 09:11
Too bad they don't take PayPal.

ncooper
September 6th, 2014, 09:20

In my world they do.....

Regards,
Nick

MCDesigns
September 6th, 2014, 10:21

I just payed with paypal, guess they added that option recently because the last time they had a deal like this I didn't have that option and missed out

Thanks for the HU on the deal, needed a german fighter to test out my Afirka Korps scenery, LOL.

ian elliot
September 6th, 2014, 11:27
The Battle of Britian pack looks intresting, running through whats included, you get quite a lot for your fiver:jump:

cheers ian

TheGrunt
September 6th, 2014, 11:51
That is quite a nice pack indeed for the price. I already have the Hurri and Bf-109 and they are nicely done models, although not the best of their class by any means and A2A's, Flight Replicas' and Warbirdsim's newer offerings are indeed better. I believe developer is First Class Simulations, which has produced quite solid addons throughout their existence. I don't know about the Spitfire, but at least those two are easily worth the money IMO :wiggle:

glh
September 6th, 2014, 14:10
I assumed they didn't take PayPal because:

1.) It's nowhere on their home page that they accept it.

2.) A couple pages in and they ask you for all this information for address and so forth. If they take PayPal, there's no need to furnish that for a download.

Cees Donker
October 23rd, 2014, 04:30
Bummer! I missed this one! Had I only known........:dizzy: 49 euro's is too much, but 8 euro's, wow!

Cees