PDA

View Full Version : Flight planning software?

datter
January 24th, 2009, 06:37
Any recommendations for decent flight planning software? Preferably something that's not overly complicated, and will run independent of FSX so I can plan some flights while at my laptop and away from my main FSX rig. Somehow I imagine that last bit would be problematic as I assume it would need to be plugged in to FSX somehow or other... but I'm just guessing at that.

Thanks again, maybe one day I'll contribute something more than questions around here. :)

harleyman
January 24th, 2009, 06:52
That is something I do not do..but there are some titles out there..But your guess is as good as mine on that..Sorry....

Hopefully you will get some better answers than mine....LOL

SirBenn21
January 24th, 2009, 09:22
Any recommendations for decent flight planning software? Preferably something that's not overly complicated, and will run independent of FSX so I can plan some flights while at my laptop and away from my main FSX rig. Somehow I imagine that last bit would be problematic as I assume it would need to be plugged in to FSX somehow or other... but I'm just guessing at that.

Thanks again, maybe one day I'll contribute something more than questions around here. :)

Hi Datter

I use FSBuild 2.3.1. I use it mainly when I fly my tube-liners.

http://secure.simmarket.com/ernie-alston-fsbuild-2.phtml

There are many packages avalable. It just depends how detailed and accurate you wanna be.

Ben