PDA

View Full Version : Patriots...

Blue Devil
October 6th, 2008, 02:35
As I walked among our Troops this weekend, …and talked to those fine young men and women whose job it is to protect and defend our freedom, …I was very proud of my Country, …and was called to action on her behalf…

Our Country was founded, and has been defended, on principals such as no taxation w/o representation, …due process, …government of the People, by the People, and for the People, …and Freedom…

Recently, …and in the near future, …these principals have and will be tested.

History has shown that basically good people, …when subjected to social and economic injustice at the hands of their government and the financial community on which they rely, …will rally behind a leader, …in the support of change…

…and through their hope-induced blindness, …will follow him to their peril.

Early in this century, a people were plunged into social and economic injustice as a result of the self-destruction of their government. They had little control over the provisional government; the taxes levied, and were preyed upon by the financial community.

We have lost control of our government, …and we are being plunged into social and economic injustice by our congress, …and being preyed upon by our financial community.

They had a leader, …of the people, …to right the injustice.

We have a leader, …of the people, …to right the injustice.

Theirs was a corporal, …

Ours was a community organizer, …

Theirs destabilized the government and gained power with radical social organization and effective local persuasion…

Ours had the democrat party, Bill Ayers, and ACORN…

Theirs was first protected by the brown-shirts…

Ours was protected at the DNC by “The Nation of Islam”

Theirs, upon attaining the highest office in the land, …raised a private army, …the Waffen-SS, … and then incorporated it into the government military.

Ours has proposed a private army, …
“We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.”

Theirs destroyed and purged all opposition to his power from government and society…

Ours, through radical political tactics, has managed to run un-opposed in every election so far, …and is attempting to continue that tradition in this election as well, …and along w/ control of both Houses of Congress, …will invoke the Fairness Doctrine and finish the job.

Theirs identified himself, his people, and his enemies, …both foreign and domestic, …not by individuals or nationality, …but by race.

So does ours…

Theirs instituted government and military policies that were based on personal retribution and conquest in the name of the people, …and drove the people far beyond that which they would have rationally pursued in a stable capitalist environment in which they traditionally existed.

Ours has a hidden agenda, …his political life is a legend, …created both to conceal and advance that agenda…and the people will have no control over it…

Theirs turned the military against the government, …and made patriots traitors…

Ours will do the same…

Theirs led the people to destruction…

Ours will too…

Our Country helped save these people from annihilation, …and from the ashes, …helped them re-build, … and grow into a peaceful democracy, …an ally of Freedom…

Who will save us? …

They will take me, …for I am a Patriot, …and you may smile.

Then they will take you, …for you are weak and foolish, …and I will not be there to protect you.

Freedom does not flourish; …it endures only by the constant vigilance and sacrifice of those who understand that it cannot be taken away, …only given away.

Theirs you can read about in the history books…

Ours you can stop…

VOTE, …while it makes a difference…

The_Editor
October 6th, 2008, 02:43
Keep politics out of this forum, please.

bearcat241
October 6th, 2008, 06:21
Good Lord....:rolleyes:...what a rant!!!! C'mon BD, you already know this stuff gets no traction here, so why bother man? Hit 'em over head at the Cantina or the Saloon...:icon_lol:

Blue Devil
October 6th, 2008, 07:52
...Hit 'em over head at the Cantina or the Saloon...:icon_lol:

Hey BC, ...been there, ...done that...

The MCAS Miramar Airshow was Great, ...had an F-22 "Raptor" do a flight demo.

Awsome flight performance, ...square-corner turns, ...did a vertical climb and pushed over level at very low speed, ...then pulled the nose back up and did a full back-flip pivoting around the nose, ...also did a "floating leaf" vertical descent.

Flew it like a super-sonic Pitts bi-plane.

Talked a lot w/ the MAG-11 crews, ...as well as the SF/spec/war people there.

Then watched Sean Hannity last night and was moved to share...

I'm much better now, ...though I am still deeply concerned.

Wulf190
October 6th, 2008, 08:21
Very eloquently written post, but it has no place here...

This forums is dedicated to a hobby, lets keep politics out of it.

Jagdflieger
October 6th, 2008, 16:59
Yep. While I agree and it is an important responsibility to vote, this isn't the place. I'll close the thread and ask all to remember Wulf190's words.