PDA

View Full Version : C-119 Question

burcham8
August 20th, 2014, 20:03
Daisuke Yamamoto's C-119 work pretty darned well in FSX...all except for the props. Any suggestions?

Marc

falcon409
August 20th, 2014, 21:47
Best to find a similar prop blur with the same number of blades from an FSX aircraft and change the name to match what is in the C-119 folders. You may also need to change the format if the FSX version you find is in dds. . .I assume the C-119 is bitmap.

napamule
August 20th, 2014, 21:59
Hello,
Banana Bob has props for the C-119. They are at AvSim. Here is the text.

'This is an alternate prop texture for Daisuke Yamamoto's C119 which can be found at avsim.
Installation:Make a buckup of the original prop texture, puropp(clear).bmp and then overwrite with mine. You'll have to do this with each texture set you have.This is not to be used for profit. Feel free to upload to any site as long as it's a free site and that this readme stays with the texture and proper credit is given.
bobwriv69@hotmail.com Cheers, Bob Rivera'

He has props for different ac. I myself have 37 different zip files for props, by Bob. Cheers.
Chuck B
Napamule

Geomitrak
August 21st, 2014, 06:48
C-119. Now there's an aircraft we need a new one of.

burcham8
August 21st, 2014, 08:24
Thanks, everyone!

I tried banana bob's file...no joy. I think I'll try something from a Boeing 377 and see if that works.

Marc

falcon409
August 21st, 2014, 08:44
Thanks, everyone!

I tried banana bob's file...no joy. I think I'll try something from a Boeing 377 and see if that works.

Marc
Mark, make sure that you change the name of the prop you choose to whatever it's called in the C-119 texture folder, if not it won't show.