PDA

View Full Version : Hello FSX-ers, and a HUGE favour to ask!

ndicki
August 18th, 2014, 01:15
Hello there! I'm quite well known around CFS3, but completely unknown here, so please bear with me while I flounder around and annoy everybody with silly questions. I've just picked up FSX Pro from the bargain bin in a supermarket, and got it up and running, but since the said supermarket was in German, my install is as well.

Problem. Mein Deutsch is nicht so gut, aber trotzdem kann man wahrscheinlich was tun.

As my German is survival-only (see above) I'm going to beg for help here. From what I can see, and what I've done with my CFS2, CFS3 and FS2002 installs, all of which started out in French - yes, I know, buy it in English next time - it's no big deal to change the language files. But I desperately need a kind, willing person who'd like to send me theirs...

The files in question appear to be the following:

Categories - FSCategories.xml
Messages - complete folder
Dialogs - complete folder
Config - all .htm files
FSWeb - complete folder
UIres - equivalent folder to de-DE, containing .xzp files
Weather/themes - all .wt files
language.dll

And if you think there's anything I've missed!

I would honestly be terribly grateful if someone would PM me with an offer to help out! I do realise it's a lot of work, but it would make it a lot easier for me to get to grips with FSX.

Thanks!

Dumonceau
August 18th, 2014, 02:43
Check your pm's! :wavey:

ndicki
August 18th, 2014, 02:50
Got them - Thanks!

ndicki
August 18th, 2014, 03:37
Success! Almost entirely in English now.

Dumonceau
August 18th, 2014, 03:48
Nice! Never imagined it would be so easy!

Dumonceau

Jafo
August 18th, 2014, 04:52
Problem. Mein Deutsch is nicht so gut, aber trotzdem kann man wahrscheinlich was tun.

Thanks!

It's about a quarter to three....;)

dhasdell
August 18th, 2014, 05:05
It's about a quarter to three.[/COLOR]]

♪ There's no-one in the place, except you and me... ♫

Duckie
August 18th, 2014, 10:33
...I waited since half past nine with "Daddy G"..
Everybody was happy as they could be.
It was a night with "Daddy G".
Aw blow Daddy!!!

:untroubled:

ndicki
August 18th, 2014, 13:10
Das alles versteh' ich nicht. Macht nichts - tschuss Leute und vielen Dank. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/frech/s022.gif (http://www.cosgan.de/smilie.php)