PDA

View Full Version : Robin Williams Dead at 63

trucker17
August 11th, 2014, 20:21
Today we lost a great soul, a man who lived to make people laugh.
When I heard the news I remembered back to when I first seen and heard the Name Robin Williams.
That was an episode of the TV series Happy Days, where he played Mork the character he would become famous for the next year
with the show Mork and Mindy.
Then their were some of the funniest movies....Mrs. Doubtfire, Patch Adams, Good morning Vietnam, and others.
He will be greatly missed.
REST IN PEACE Mr. Williams.

Craig.

Sundog
August 11th, 2014, 20:44
Yeah, I was saddened to read of his passing. His manic ability to improvise always made me laugh and he played some great roles in movies and TV as well.

txnetcop
August 11th, 2014, 21:47
Very sad...the world has lost a great talent :O(
Ted

ZsoltB
August 11th, 2014, 22:43

R.I.P.

:frown:

roger-wilco-66
August 12th, 2014, 01:01
Sad loss indeed. Godspeed, Robin.

Odie
August 12th, 2014, 08:41
Back in the 70s when his career was literally going at warp 10, HBO had a special where he did a stand-up routine to an audience. It was stand-up only in the sense
he was walking on two legs! He was literally all over the theater; on stage, off stage, climbing up into the balcony box seats, and hanging off of the stage supports! It
was highly entertaining and he looked to be enjoying himself as he bounced off of the walls. I remember several of the bits that he did in that special, but the one that
struck me most was the one he did where he was an old man talking to the younger generation about life.

My favorite Robin Williams movie: Jumanji