PDA

View Full Version : Adjusting gunsight

Killer Svend
August 10th, 2014, 07:59
I learned to adjust gunsight up-or down by open panel cfg. and changed the value in Wiew_Forward_Dir= (typically around 2,5) but in many panel cfg's this line do not excist- what to do ??, It is frustrating if the bullets do'nt hit the center of the cross.
Killer Svend

kwb737
August 10th, 2014, 08:11
Killer, I simply copy it from a panel that does have it and paste it to the one that doesn't have it.

kwb737
August 10th, 2014, 11:50
Gun site alignment

Open the panel folder the panel.cfg with notepad. Find at the very top of the file [VIEWS]. If you don't have [VIEWS] insert the following lines.
[VIEWS]
VIEW_FORWARD_WINDOWS=%window_title_00%
VIEW_FORWARD_DIR=2.6,0.0,0.0
The 2.6 is the figure you want to play with. Increase it (2.7 or 2.8 ....) will raise your stream of bullets. Lower it and the stream goes down.
If you have allready [VIEWS] insert the two lines on top of the views. Write carefully, because the addition is case sensitive.

Killer Svend
August 11th, 2014, 02:25
kwb737
Thank you very much for the answer, I even copyed your answer direct to the panel cfg. of my Tiffie and----------- VOILA bullets right in the crosspoint !!,
I did not even dream about that it could be so easy. Thanks again.
Killer Svend:ernaehrung004:

kwb737
August 11th, 2014, 07:20
kwb737
Thank you very much for the answer, I even copyed your answer direct to the panel cfg. of my Tiffie and----------- VOILA bullets right in the crosspoint !!,
I did not even dream about that it could be so easy. Thanks again.
Killer Svend:ernaehrung004:

You're very welcome killer Svend. Glad I could help. http://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/ahswen/3.gif