PDA

View Full Version : 737-200 Video

StormILM
August 8th, 2014, 19:37
Another short reel type video I just made which is close to my heart as it was seeing the real Piedmont 737-200 Jets at our local airfield when I was a boy that lit the fire of my love of Aircraft and Aviation then and to this very day. I also knew a good number of old Piedmont Pilots over the years, many of whom now are no longer with us and some of whom were also there the day Piedmont started in 1948. Those good men (the Best in my book) and the Piedmont logo being in the air overhead each day are sorely missed by myself and many.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHHh0AX41A4

n4gix
August 9th, 2014, 08:45
Very nicely done! I note especially that you "hand flew" the entire flight, and didn't even use what primitive automation is available. I most certainly enjoyed working on this project! :ernaehrung004:

StormILM
August 9th, 2014, 12:17
Thanks Bill !

It was very rewarding working on the 737-200 project with you guys beta testing, reporting, re-testing. Hard work, yes and it paid off in that it delivered what is IMO the best 737-200 model ever developed for the MSFS series.
Yeah, a good bit of hand flying in the video and using the autopilot mainly for cruise. It is a good hand flier!

PRB
August 9th, 2014, 13:18
Great video Storm. I like that 737 a lot. I installed the clean cockpit textures though... :)

StormILM
August 9th, 2014, 14:21
Thanks!

Putting together a new one today, 3 prominent French Military Aircraft in a Paris Air Show themed video. So far, the camera angles and work is coming together pretty good.