PDA

View Full Version : A new Cessna 150-K 'Ti Bush is released on French-VFR

Pages : [1] 2

lagaffe
August 2nd, 2014, 03:57
Cessna 150-K 'Ti Bush:

French-VFR has the honor to present a special variation of the Cessna 150 delivered during 2013 Christmas. This aircraft is actually an existing plane which flies past few years over Quebec. Formerly Tail Dragger, this aircraft has changed significantly over the years through its various owners to finally get this "Bush plane" configuration which a 150 hp!

This achievement was made possible through the collaboration of a few friends who have fallen in love with this small plane and its orange dress and with also the participation of the current owner to whom we dedicate this modest 3D modeling.

This plane has the distinction of being supplied with a Damage Mod somewhat like a AccuSim for you to live with more intensity flights you will do with him.

Lagaffe and his friends :wavey:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10807&d=1406927072&thumb=1 (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10807&d=1406927072)

This version has been tested on FSX DirectX10 and Prepar3D v2.2.

WARNING : You don't need to be registred on French-VFR.
The download is protected against hotlink: username is micro, password is simulation. It's necessary to respect uppercases and lowercast when they are present. :encouragement:
A repaint pack is preview to be released ... let's us take some hollydays :wavey: Thanks, we are more than 200 dowloads !

dhasdell
August 2nd, 2014, 05:35
The download seems to stop part way through.

falcon409
August 2nd, 2014, 05:48
I downloaded this last evening and flew it about half a mile before the engine blew. No manner of switching aircraft would allow me to go back to that airplane and restart without it automatically acting as if it was still a blown engine. The drop down checklist showed that all systems were fine. I finally had to close the sim and restart before I could restart the airplane. Not a fan of the "Damage Mod".

ThinkingManNeil
August 2nd, 2014, 06:01
Didier, all I can say is thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for this absolutely splendid offering, sir! What a great job you did. Superb! I took her on a brief spin out of St. Hyacinthe, Quebec. Genuinely enjoyed the different engine note and slight shaking of the airframe as it sat with the engine idling. When I put the power to it and dropped ten degrees of flap during the takeoff run it climbed like a Saturn V. Check Harris Scarfe Catalogue (https://www.ladysavings.com/publix-weekly-ad/?harris-scarfe/) and Myer Catalogue (https://www.ladysavings.com/publix-weekly-ad/?myer/). Nice to see how you incorporated the Horton STOL kit (drooped wing tips, leading edge cuff, mid-span wing fences, and vortex generators), and the difference between the stock 100 hp engine and the 150 is readily apparent. Really a great little airplane!

A well earned round of applause! :applause::applause::applause:

N.

lagaffe
August 2nd, 2014, 07:07
For falcon409 (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/member.php?83-falcon409)

Do you read the documentation ?
My friend Bô spend 3 days in order to obtain a good "Howto" in French but also in English ... so he would appreciated that people read it before starting the engine :jump:
You have also a configuration file ... FSX\French-VFR\DM_C150\c150k_config.ini.orig created to reset a c150k_config.ini which block the simulator ... I have described this detail in the documentation also ... FSX\French-VFR\Documentations\FSX and P3D verson of Cessna C150-K 'TiBush.pdf (it is an English document).

Yesterday, I made a network trip with mies friends over Alaska with this Damage Mod. We fly during 4 yours and mi 'TiBush succed to land without problem ... only a few gallons of gaz in the taanks :wiggle:

Best regards, Lagaffe

dhasdell
August 2nd, 2014, 07:21
Ah - this might be why it won't download: C150-K_TiBush_v1.00_French-VFR.zip is malicious and Chrome has blocked it.

big-mike
August 2nd, 2014, 07:46
Didier, all I can say is thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for this absolutely splendid offering, sir! What a great job you did. Superb! I took her on a brief spin out of St. Hyacinthe, Quebec. Genuinely enjoyed the different engine note and slight shaking of the airframe as it sat with the engine idling. When I put the power to it and dropped ten degrees of flap during the takeoff run it climbed like a Saturn V. Nice to see how you incorporated the Horton STOL kit (drooped wing tips, leading edge cuff, mid-span wing fences, and vortex generators), and the difference between the stock 100 hp engine and the 150 is readily apparent. Really a great little airplane!

A well earned round of applause! :applause::applause::applause:

N.

Nothing to add.
Merci beaucoup,Didier!
Mike

mthrift
August 2nd, 2014, 08:00
Thank you so much for this Lagaffe!

I've been eagerly watching this thread and the one on your primary site since just after you released the FSX updated original Fravin C150.

This bush version is beautiful and a blast to fly. I love all the details. I'll be enjoying it in my Return to Misty Moorings world. :applause: :applause: :applause:

Best regards,
Michael

Killbilly
August 2nd, 2014, 08:06
Wow! What a great little plane. Love the hard work and detail that went into it. Thanks for the documentation as well; it is much appreciated (and needed to fly this thing correctly). Merci! :applause:

dhasdell
August 2nd, 2014, 08:23
Downloaded ok with Internet Explorer :jump:

lagaffe
August 2nd, 2014, 08:24
Ah - this might be why it won't download: C150-K_TiBush_v1.00_French-VFR.zip is malicious and Chrome has blocked it.

I work whith AVAST and my file is always checked before upload. So my ZIP has no problem and it is not malicious :dizzy:
Why you use Chrome ... use Firefox is better and rapid !

Thanks for your feedback.

Roger
August 2nd, 2014, 09:04
Many thanks Lagaffe!

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2014/08/01/jGxc.jpg

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2014/08/01/YLT5P.jpg

dhasdell
August 2nd, 2014, 09:43
Merci pour votre travail! Now I am flying it and enjoying it.

thunder100
August 2nd, 2014, 09:55
Merci Beaucoup Lagaffe !!!

Un question -ma francais est tres mauvais?

Ther is a canadian Quebecoise repaint for the 150 L by Grashopper (White Blue-with Bear scratches on the bottom)

Where to get?

thanks

Roland

lagaffe
August 2nd, 2014, 10:38
Merci Beaucoup Lagaffe !!!

Un question -ma francais est tres mauvais?

Ther is a canadian Quebecoise repaint for the 150 L by Grashopper (White Blue-with Bear scratches on the bottom)

Where to get?

thanks

Roland

This repaint will be released as soon as possible. It is a repaint for my friend Bô maded by Greenhopper ... an another friend of mine :applause:

pbearsailor
August 2nd, 2014, 11:00
Thanks so much for your efforts on this great little plane, Didier!! :applause:

cheers,
steve :wavey:

gray eagle
August 2nd, 2014, 12:09
When I load this airplane, I get this message:

What am I doing wrong or what do I need to do to keep this message from popping up?

Thanks
:dizzy:

thunder100
August 2nd, 2014, 12:10
This repaint will be released as soon as possible. It is a repaint for my friend Bô maded by Greenhopper ... an another friend of mine http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/smilies/applause.gif

MERCI from l'Autriche

Roland

jojohnson9
August 2nd, 2014, 12:27
When I load this airplane, I get this message:

What am I doing wrong or what do I need to do to keep this message from popping up?

Thanks
:dizzy:

Add the "French-VFR" file to the FSX folder.

jojohnson9
August 2nd, 2014, 12:30
I've got everything working fine, except for the airspeed gauge. Gauge sits at zero...pitot heat is on.

gray eagle
August 2nd, 2014, 12:53
Add the "French-VFR" file to the FSX folder.

Thanks John, that did it.

falcon409
August 2nd, 2014, 12:58
I've got everything working fine, except for the airspeed gauge. Gauge sits at zero...pitot heat is on.
Your Pitot cover is still on.

gray eagle
August 2nd, 2014, 13:17
Looking for English translations of the views:

VUE SUR GPS OU PANEL RADIO
VUE TUBE PITOT
VUE PATROL DOOR
VUE INSTRUCTEUR
VUE PASSAGER
VUE PLANCHE DE BORD
VUE COUSSIN SOUS LES FESSES
VISITE PRÉVOL
COMPARTIMENT MOTEUR
ROUE DE QUEUE
DE L'ARRIÈRE 3/4
SOUS SON AILE
GÉNÉRATEUR DE VORTEX
PLEIN FACE
INTÉRIEUR DE L'EXTÉRIEUR
LOGO DÉRIVE
VUE ARRIÈRE COTÉ PILOTE

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
English translations I got from Google translate (Don't know how accurate they are. If Any one can verify the translations, it would be appreciated.

VIEW GPS RADIO PANEL OR
VIEW TUBE PITOT
PATROL FOR DOOR
VIEW INSTRUCTOR
FOR PASSENGER
VIEW DASHBOARD
CUSHION FOR UNDER THE BOTTOM
PRE-FLIGHT TOUR
ENGINE
TAIL WHEEL REAR 3/4
UNDER HIS WING

jojohnson9
August 2nd, 2014, 13:17
Your Pitot cover is still on.

Oh boy, my face is red. Good thing I don't actually fly in real air.

gray eagle
August 2nd, 2014, 13:36
In order to see the light switches, is there a way to hide the yoke. I have to turn it left or right to toggle the switches I want on/off. Some of them are hiding behind the yoke unless you turn it.

mikew
August 2nd, 2014, 14:07
In order to see the light switches, is there a way to hide the yoke. I have to turn it left or right to toggle the switches I want on/off. Some of them are hiding behind the yoke unless you turn it.

Click on the yoke collar on the dash board!

Mike

jungle_balloo
August 2nd, 2014, 14:29
Merci beaucoup, Lagaffe, les petits coucous comme ca c'est toujours trés agréable a piloter.

Thank you very much, small cuckoo like this is always very pleasant to drive. :applause: :wavey:

Firekitten
August 2nd, 2014, 15:17
I fly the 152 in real life... so my engine settings and handling is accurate... yet mine still blows up after a short flight too.... damage mod will be off for me sadly... it doesn't seem to care what I do... it just explodes. ah well.

Stunning model, stunning textures, gorgeous work. Thanks for all the effort guys! its lovely.

Heck, to the guy who said he doesn't fly in real life... I do, and I left my pitot cover on too once! :D

Flyboy208
August 2nd, 2014, 16:13
Fantastic work on this Cessna ! Been a long time since I have flown a real 150 , as I am too tall for the real thing, as they say "I don't get in it ... I put it on" !Mike :wavey:

DaveKDEN
August 2nd, 2014, 18:07
edit - never mind - got it
Thanks

doublecool
August 2nd, 2014, 18:57
Was trying out a few of the 150L paints on the t dragger...

:applause::applause::applause: Thank you agian

thunder100
August 3rd, 2014, 00:28
I fly the 152 in real life... so my engine settings and handling is accurate... yet mine still blows up after a short flight too.... damage mod will be off for me sadly... it doesn't seem to care what I do... it just explodes. ah well.

Stunning model, stunning textures, gorgeous work. Thanks for all the effort guys! its lovely.

Heck, to the guy who said he doesn't fly in real life... I do, and I left my pitot cover on too once! :D

I flew it 2 hours now still no problem

I use i n 4000 ft 80% throttle and 70 % mixture and have alook to temperatures.I think trigger is overrev-so you m,ay want to go back to idle on descends

my 5 Cents,never flew a real one

Roland

lagaffe
August 3rd, 2014, 00:39
For those who have problems with Damage mod ...

In FSX\French-VFR\DM_C150 you have a c150k_confi.ini.orig with default settings. You should just rename this file in c150k_config.ini and restart in defaults conditions:
- damage mod OFF
- motor 100% ON
- fuel tank empty
- oil tank full
Theses manipulations are described in the documentation :jump:

The Damage Mod is for fun and to have more realism ... isn't a real modelisation ... For V2.00 release I will implement RealEngine v1.4 on it to have more parameters to manage.

Best regard, Lagaffe

ncooper
August 3rd, 2014, 02:35
Thank you very much for an excellent aircraft model,
for your hard work and your generosity in releasing it
for free.

Firekitten
August 3rd, 2014, 04:00
I flew it 2 hours now still no problem

I use i n 4000 ft 80% throttle and 70 % mixture and have alook to temperatures.I think trigger is overrev-so you m,ay want to go back to idle on descends

my 5 Cents,never flew a real one

Roland
Im certainly not over revving it... im cruising at 2250 rpm, which is less than the 150hp motor needs, so im being over kind...

gray eagle
August 3rd, 2014, 04:02

I like that blue repaint ( 2nd one)....where can I get that?

dhasdell
August 3rd, 2014, 04:06
I like that blue repaint ( 2nd one)....where can I get that?

+1, so do I.

doublecool
August 3rd, 2014, 05:03
I download the C150L Aerobat from the same site as the C150KTibush.
the C150L paints will work on the C150K (Brilliant)
I also down loaded the repaints from the same site.

gray eagle
August 3rd, 2014, 05:43
I download the C150L Aerobat from the same site as the C150KTibush.
the C150L paints will work on the C150K (Brilliant)
I also down loaded the repaints from the same site.

WOW! Thanks for that nugget of info. Just had to make a few edits on the aircraft.cfg so the texture would fit the tail dragger.

dhasdell
August 3rd, 2014, 08:53
This is definitely a "keeper" and a good hangar mate for the RealAir Scout, but I can't make the wheel chocks show in either the 150-K or the 150-L which I have also downloaded. Any thoughts, please?

Later OK - found it. There's a lot to this little beastie isn't there?

dvj
August 3rd, 2014, 09:21
http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2014/08/03/RS8rN.jpg

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2014/08/03/OR41A.jpg

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2014/08/03/d1biS.jpg

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2014/08/03/wGLxy.jpg

Reddog
August 3rd, 2014, 09:38
How do i get the oil back into the engine? took it up must of had an oil leak lost all the oil had to put down on a road. the ac now loads with no oil showing in it.

ncooper
August 3rd, 2014, 10:22
Shift+1 or click on the aircraft registration plate in the VC.
Bottom right you will see Oil Tank.
Make sure your are on the ground, engine off and parking brake set.
Click on the + to refill.

French-VFR\Documentations\C150-K_English\DamageMod_01_Eng.jpg and
French-VFR\Documentations\C150-K_English\DamageMod_02_Eng.jpg
are pictures with all the functions explained.

lagaffe
August 3rd, 2014, 12:25
@Ncooper,

Thanks you: YOU ... you have read the doc ! :applause:

gray eagle
August 3rd, 2014, 12:43
This is definitely a "keeper" and a good hangar mate for the RealAir Scout, but I can't make the wheel chocks show in either the 150-K or the 150-L which I have also downloaded. Any thoughts, please?

Later OK - found it. There's a lot to this little beastie isn't there?

How did you manage to keep the wheel chocks on. When I click on wheel chocks they show for a millisecond then disappear.

ncooper
August 3rd, 2014, 13:06
You need to have the parking brake set, then turn off the ignition and the battery and alternator switches.
You will see the control lock appear and then the chocks can be placed.
It really is a superb model.

dhasdell
August 3rd, 2014, 13:13
The master switch has to be off. I'm glad it's not just me.

gray eagle
August 3rd, 2014, 13:27
You need to have the parking brake set, then turn off the ignition and the battery and alternator switches.
You will see the control lock appear and then the chocks can be placed.
It really is a superb model.

Got IT! Thanks,,,At first I could not make out that tiny picture in the directions that shows this control lock. This is much bigger pic of that smaller detail.

gray eagle
August 3rd, 2014, 14:50
Is there a way to do away with the glare/reflections or scratchy glass effect. If I want a clear view, I usually go to F10, it's clear view (2D).

gray eagle
August 3rd, 2014, 15:06
Is there a way to do away with the glare/reflections or scratchy glass effect. If I want a clear view, I usually go to F10, it's clear view (2D).

Edit: I fixed it. I read the documentation. http://www.4smileys.com/smileys/embarrassed-smileys/embarrassed-smiley47.gif I used alternative glass supplied.

racartron
August 3rd, 2014, 16:15
Amazing little plane and an equally amazing developer. It seems -- so far -- every question we have come up with is already answered in the documentation.
I figure there must actually be some wisdom in ****.:biggrin-new: Personally I usually don't but with this guy it's a must.

TuFun
August 3rd, 2014, 16:49
Thanks lagaffe for an awesome aircraft!

http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2014/08/03/lNZpo.jpg

http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2014/08/03/kAEVF.jpg

Lane Street
August 3rd, 2014, 19:20
She is a treat. Haven't blown her up yet.

Deacon Blue
August 3rd, 2014, 19:41
Thanks lagaffe for an awesome aircraft!

+1 Ditto! :smile-new:

http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2014/08/03/rtLuz.jpg

JimmyRFR
August 3rd, 2014, 21:44
Wow, thanks so much for this! I just took a short 30 minute first flight in it and what a great experience! Absolutely up there with the best freeware I've ever downloaded, great work.

Ferry_vO
August 4th, 2014, 04:25

Which texture file has the pilots' textures..? I tried a few options but my pilots are all black.

racartron
August 4th, 2014, 05:18
body3.dds there are a couple clothing variations depending on which livery you pick from.

big-mike
August 4th, 2014, 08:04
Cannot find any paint on the French VFR site,can someone please point me to the paints?
Thanks
Mike

Penz
August 4th, 2014, 09:09
Merci beaucoup Lagaffe & Co., for this awesome and special aircraft! :ernaehrung004:

thunder100
August 4th, 2014, 09:19
Cannot find any paint on the French VFR site,can someone please point me to the paints?
Thanks
Mike

http://frenchvfr.free.fr/download.php?lng=en&pg=&id=2

Look here in repaints-->page 2

Roland

big-mike
August 4th, 2014, 09:55
Thank you,Roland!
Mike

lagaffe
August 4th, 2014, 11:34
@Big-mike,

Theses repaints are for the Trainer version (tricycle C150L) and are in 1024 pixels ... The Tibush C150-K is in 20148 pixels :wiggle:... theses repaints can be adapeted but the resolution isn't tip-top !

We have developed 10 textures which will be released as soon as possible and a paintkit HD (in 2048 pixels) wille also be released. This paintkit HD (more detailled :eagerness:) will take in accound Bump textures and Specular whereas the Fravin 's paintkit (for FS2004 version) no.

But for the moment I take some hollidays ... so some time is required ... be patient :adoration:

Lagaffe.

PS: I will be very proud to fly with your Tedd repaint !

fliger747
August 4th, 2014, 11:58
The Cessna 150 was a great little airplane. Light , responsive and a blast to fly! You could land one just about anywhere with those huge flaps. Everything is a compromise in aviation, the additional horsepower would certainly improve the somewhat anemic takeoff and climb. As with the rather nice Cessna 170B aircraft with the 180 hp engine, a good performer, but the additional fuel consumption leaves a very short range. OK for some stuff and not for other flight profiles.

One note on the 150 hp 0320, damage profile is probably inappropriate for this engine as you could most likely run it all day at full throttle... I know breaking in a new engine and rings in my super cub we ran it at 90 plus % power for the first ten hours!

Regards: Tom

big-mike
August 4th, 2014, 12:03
@Big-mike,

Theses repaints are for the Trainer version (tricycle C150L) and are in 1024 pixels ... The Tibush C150-K is in 20148 pixels :wiggle:... theses repaints can be adapeted but the resolution isn't tip-top !

We have developed 10 textures which will be released as soon as possible and a paintkit HD (in 2048 pixels) wille also be released. This paintkit HD will take in accound Bump textures and Specular whereas the Fravin 's paintkit (for FS2004 version) no.

But for the moment I take some hollidays ... so some time is required ... be patient :adoration:

Lagaffe.

Great to hear,Didier!
I will wait.......
Mike

lagaffe
August 4th, 2014, 12:11
This release is the first version and the Damage Mod isn't finish :ernaehrung004:

I put this aircraft in publication because a lot of people (French and US ... on RTMM ) wanted to try it and there was too much demand for 3 months ago !

For the moment motor management is very simple and if you fly a lot of time above 3000 trs/mn you don't break the engine !
I works on a v2.00 more sophisticated which will improve this aspect and try to be more realist.
A lot of people want fun and a few realist aircraft. With this v1.00 I will adress the first category of people ... the upgrade version will be more difficult :santahat:
My goal is not to beat the Accusim of A2A ... I am the only developer and I do not have the means to this company

Be patient !

Penz
August 4th, 2014, 12:27
... The Tibush C150-K is in 20148 pixels :wiggle:
Now that's proper HD! :dizzy:

lagaffe
August 4th, 2014, 13:24
Now that's proper HD! :dizzy:

I use the term HD for more detailled ... it's just a shortcut of langage :eagerness: .

Paul Anderson
August 4th, 2014, 13:29
When in flight, if I pan to the left in external view, the inside wall of the right tire appears to be rotating.
Anyone else notice this?

gray eagle
August 4th, 2014, 13:35
She is a treat. Haven't blown her up yet.

I like that repaint. Is that from the French VFR site or did you paint that one?

gray eagle
August 4th, 2014, 13:56
http://frenchvfr.free.fr/download.php?lng=en&pg=&id=2

Look here in repaints-->page 2

Roland

When I click on your link there is a brief picture of some kind of blue colored plane (Don't know what it is) then it goes to another page. :dizzy:

gray eagle
August 4th, 2014, 14:14
When I click on your link there is a brief picture of some kind of blue colored plane (Don't know what it is) then it goes to another page. :dizzy:

Page 2 is kind of messed up.

Firekitten
August 4th, 2014, 15:27
When in flight, if I pan to the left in external view, the inside wall of the right tire appears to be rotating.
Anyone else notice this?

yep, I have that too.

gray eagle
August 4th, 2014, 17:06
I can't really tell, the whole plane shakes a bit and the tire is so dark that I cannot see any contrast to really tell if it is rotating. I opened the pilots door in flight hoping to see if it was
spinning and I just see what appears to me as a shaking tire and cockpit.

Lane Street
August 4th, 2014, 17:55
I like that repaint. Is that from the French VFR site or did you paint that one?

I painted that one. Still needs a bit of work.

When I get time to finish it I will upload it. This time of year painting time is hard to come by.

cheers,
Lane

TuFun
August 4th, 2014, 17:56
@Big-mike,

We have developed 10 textures which will be released as soon as possible and a paintkit HD (in 2048 pixels) wille also be released. This paintkit HD (more detailled :eagerness:) will take in accound Bump textures and Specular whereas the Fravin 's paintkit (for FS2004 version) no.

Lagaffe.

I looking forward to the HD paintkit! The TEDD repaint was done in 2048 for both models, but after looking at the orange (C-FRFT), I'm redoing TEDD to add more detail.

Short video of TEDD in P3Dv2.2....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm5i1FPZ7Dw

http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2014/08/04/YAluF.jpg

http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2014/08/04/4zbM.jpg

doublecool
August 4th, 2014, 21:52
Lovely lovely lovely, lagaffe :applause: Thank you

Back to the brushy

and Tufun, :wavey: brillant paints, Thank you sir

thunder100
August 5th, 2014, 01:10

That is what I see with that link

Roland

gray eagle
August 5th, 2014, 03:36
That is what I see with that link

Roland

It will load the page you posted here ^ but I get (Very briefly) a page load that looks like this

10930 then it will go back and load the page you show.

thunder100
August 5th, 2014, 04:03
It will load the page you posted here ^ but I get (Very briefly) a page load that looks like this

10930 then it will go back and load the page you show.

Klick the triangle in front of PUSH-It rduces the menu-_>then you can get to the repaints

ThinkingManNeil
August 5th, 2014, 05:52
Enjoy your vacation, Didier!

N.

Paul Anderson
August 5th, 2014, 09:58

... if you copy texture.CFRFT to the 150L and add entry to the aircraft.cfg, makes for a good paint there also.
(copy and rename texture file plugs_t.dds to plugs.dds in CFRFT paint folder or the fallback texture folder and you're good to go)

JoeW
August 8th, 2014, 14:35
I would really like to have a link to this aircraft. I have clicked on everything in the first post and can't get to the site.
Thanks

gray eagle
August 8th, 2014, 15:39
I would really like to have a link to this aircraft. I have clicked on everything in the first post and can't get to the site.
Thanks

here ya go

http://frenchvfr.free.fr/download.php?lng=en&pg=432

(http://frenchvfr.free.fr/dwnld.php?lng=en&pg=432&li=GNU_GPL)

TuFun
August 8th, 2014, 22:19
Lovely lovely lovely, lagaffe Thank you

Back to the brushy

and Tufun, :wavey: brillant paints, Thank you sir

Thanks doublecool! I should have it ready for lagaffe as soon as he returns from holiday. Work thus far... more to do.

http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2014/08/09/mMcBt.jpg

http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2014/08/09/a9y0E.jpg

http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2014/08/09/g8f9q.jpg

lagaffe
August 8th, 2014, 23:56
Hello,

When I talked about vacation, I was joking. I had to change of activity because working on a project for over a year is quite exhausting ...
In reality, I have return to my job as Engineer since a week :jump:

Yesterday, I finish the package for seven repaints (Greenhopper and Nastybeats) and they can be released during this week-end.

dhasdell
August 9th, 2014, 00:07
Great news. Thank you so much.

Roger
August 9th, 2014, 03:00
Thanks lagaffe:ernaehrung004:

JoeW
August 9th, 2014, 04:16
here ya go

http://frenchvfr.free.fr/download.php?lng=en&pg=432

(http://frenchvfr.free.fr/dwnld.php?lng=en&pg=432&li=GNU_GPL)

Thanks, Gray Eagle. Got it.
The Raptor

lagaffe
August 9th, 2014, 04:34
Hi,

The archive is ready and is uploading now ... 68 Mo of repaints with 4 fictional and 4 US (Alaska and North-America).

As soon is ready, I will give in this post a link for more convenience :wavey:

=> http://frenchvfr.free.fr/download.php?lng=fr&pg=438

Bye and good fly ...

dhasdell
August 9th, 2014, 05:46
Downloading now. Merci!

gray eagle
August 9th, 2014, 07:21
Hi,

The archive is ready and is uploading now ... 68 Mo of repaints with 4 fictional and 4 US (Alaska and North-America).

Bye and good fly ...

I figured out why the camo repaint would not show in FSX:
One of the repaints "CAMO" will not show in FSX until you correct the texture name used in the Aircraft.cfg file.

Should be texture=Camo vice texture=bd

Thank you for the nice repaints :applause:

thunder100
August 9th, 2014, 07:27
Hi,

Bye and good fly ...

MERCI for all and that CANADIAN BEAR hunter

Roland

gray eagle
August 9th, 2014, 07:34
Thanks doublecool! I should have it ready for lagaffe as soon as he returns from holiday. Work thus far... more to do.

http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2014/08/09/g8f9q.jpg

http://www.villagegeek.com/downloads/webwavs/golly.wav

http://www.reocities.com/SunsetStrip/Pavilion/7262/Shazam.wav

lagaffe
August 9th, 2014, 08:58
Thanks for your reply :encouragement:

The texture=bd is now corrected and the archive is OK !

Lagaffe

gray eagle
August 9th, 2014, 09:33
How do I put of the fire and fix this. I repaired the damage mod and its still on fire.

lagaffe
August 9th, 2014, 10:47
The Fire and smoke are managed .... by the button "I" on your keyboard which managed all smokes on FSX :santahat:

TuFun
August 14th, 2014, 11:57
Now all is needed is bumps and specs will make this aircraft even better.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l40/TwFun/Projects/x12_zpse1c765a4.jpg~original

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l40/TwFun/Projects/x2_zps235f8967.jpg~original

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l40/TwFun/Projects/x3_zps8b7645d9.jpg~original

Marvin Carter
August 14th, 2014, 12:17
Tufun you are going to make these textures available are you not. Please!!!

lagaffe
August 15th, 2014, 10:30
Tufun,

I just wanted to know why I spend 1 month to make the original textures .... in 2048 resolution ... perhaps my job isn't enought for you ?

Lagaffe

Roger
August 15th, 2014, 11:30
Tufun,

I just wanted to know why I spend 1 month to make the original textures .... in 2048 resolution ... perhaps my job isn't enought for you ?

Lagaffe

My dear Lagaffe,

Tufun is a painter and when presented with a quality aircraft, he clearly felt the need to do the best he could. It is in effect a compliment to you:ernaehrung004:

TuFun
August 15th, 2014, 12:58
Tufun,

Lagaffe

I have the utmost respect for your work! I withdraw my presentation of the F-TEDD graphics. I'm looking forward to an awesome aircraft being developed further -TuFun

Howard_S
August 15th, 2014, 17:35
Lagaffe, thanks so very much for letting us know about French-VFR Cessna-150/150, and helping those with problems. The 150/150 is very dear to my heart. My logbook shows that on April 8, 1971, I was checked out in my flying club’s Commuter model 150/150 (General Air flying club at KCCR).

I only fly FS aircraft regularly that are as realistic as possible. A properly designed “damage module” transforms FS aircraft from being a “no consequences” unrealistic game to a genuine simulator. Too bad you can’t simulate the visceral feeling of being pushed back into your seat when making a short-field take-off, especially when flying solo. I had more fun and excitement flying the 150/150 than any other aircraft (except for a KOAK-based DC-3).

I flew my club’s 150/150 regularly for over a year, until I decided to buy my own aircraft. First, I considered buying a 150/150. But, the 150/150 has a short range (2 hours plus a reserve).

Also, when carrying a passenger and full fuel, it has minimal to no baggage capacity, depending on the weight of my passenger. When flying cross-country with my girlfriend, we could only take a light over-night bag od toiletries, with no change of clothing except an extra pair of socks and underwear. This was because I also always carried emergency water, food, a first-aid kit, tie-down kit, and two multi-function emergency tools on all my cross country flights.

Because of the above range and weight limitations, I always flew the club’s C-182 on my occasional long cross-countries. But I could not afford to buy and maintain a C-182. So I had to make a hard but financially practical compromise that I could afford.

I bought a C-150 that had three over-sized tires and a larger heavy-duty front fork that allowed me to fly into rough wilderness grass, dirt ,and gravel strips that I would never dare land the club’s 150/150 with its smaller standard commuter tires. My 100 HP C-150 could carry me, my girlfriend, emergency gear kit, full fuel, and either two backpacks (40-lbs each), or two Gitane 10-speed road bikes (with quick-release hub wheels), for over 3 hours (plus reserve).

When I flight-tested the FSX Cessna 150-K 'Ti Bush, I measured the following fuel consumption rate at 3000 feet with standard wx:
75% power – 6.6 GPH
65% power – 5.9 GPH
55 % power – 4.8 GPH

The above fuel burns are close to what I got on my Continental O-200 engine C-150. The following fuel consumption rate is based on the 150 HP Lycoming O-320 operating manual:
75% 2450 RPM - 10 GPH
65% 2350 RPM - 8.8 GPH
55% 2200 RPM - 6.5 GPH

It appears version 1.0 of the Cessna 150-K 'Ti Bush still has the Continental O-200 engine’s fuel consumption settings. This is a bit higher than shown in the C-150’s POH, but is close to what I got in my high-time C-150. I have never flown an aircraft that did not burn slightly more fuel per hour than shown in the POH (including the 150/150), so I assume the French VFR got these fuel burns from a real-life C-150 owner.

You and the French VFR team can confirm my performance data by downloading the Continental O-320 manual at:
http://aeroclub-lehavre.e-monsite.com/medias/files/pa28-lycoming-O-320-operator-s-manual.pdf

Lagaffe, please pass this information on the Cessna 150-K 'Ti Bush programming team so they can correct the fuel consumption rate in version 1.1.

Also, let them know how much many of us appreciate their hard work in creating a 150/150 that is as realistic as possible in FSX. If I abuse an engine in FSX, I want there to be real-life consequences! That’s how we learn; from our mistakes.

I am looking forward to the future versions of an already great FSX 150/150.

Howard_S
<!-- attachments -->

chet twowolves
August 16th, 2014, 00:58
I gave user name and pass word. Still can't down load.

lagaffe
August 16th, 2014, 01:56
Hi,

I am the French-VFR team manager so thanks for your information.

For the engine specification, I use a PDF named "Cessna 150/Lycoming 0-320-E2D Limited Performance Evaluation from Russel E. ERB Major, USAF Project Flight'Test Engineer and Jean M. Fernand Lt Col, USAF Project Pilot" => http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a320789.pdf

I work on this aircraft sinc Juin 2013. This release was mainly to give a first releasse to my friends of Pilote-Virtuel (http://http:/www.pilote-virtuel.com) who are waiting this aircraft.
For me it's not yest completed and I have a few things to improve and some ideas that have not been implementedy. My changelog for this project has more than 50 points to solve ...

My Damage Mod (resulting from the works of Ismael Guzël - http://v35bdamagemod.blogspot.com) is a first attempt and a lot of things should be improved.
I am currently testing on P3Dv2.3 (with the parameter ContentErrorLogging=1) and it appears that some elements of XML code should be corrected so I am trying to treat this.

For example, this Damage Mod did not take into account the oil consumption beyond 3000 trs/mn ... so now if you fly over 3000 trs/mn you will damage the engine less than at 2200 trs/mn !!!
To correct this error, just 2 XML lines of code are needed ... => v1.1

For the v1.1, I want to add some points as:
- it will not be possible to add oil if the oil cap is'nt open
- it will not be possible to start the engine with the motor cap open
- link the motor cap animation with the roverhault button

I am working also on the 2048 pix paintkit which it's not perfect for me. Tree firend of mine has worked on the first paintkit but a lot of alpha channel will be used directly in the textures. I prefer multiply the numbers of textures in Gmax to have more possibilities on the final appearance in FSX or P3D.

So, I have a lot of work to do ... :encouragement:

Lagaffe

lagaffe
August 16th, 2014, 02:03
chet twowolves (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/member.php?63492-chet-twowolves)

Read the four lines of documentations which are on my web site above the download link :redfire:

- You d'ont need to be registred to download something
- Don't use Chrome which find a malicious download (I have tested my archive with Avast before uplaod) => Firefox works very well !

TuFun
August 17th, 2014, 22:17
I think it looks cooler with these type of wheels! :adoration:

http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2014/08/18/igWnr.jpg

http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2014/08/18/mR3ya.jpg

http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2014/08/18/EcTrS.jpg

My flight over Corsica Island!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK1_n5yCL2g

gastonj
August 18th, 2014, 00:57
Hi,
Yes , i think so! Is this repaint avalaible elsewhere?
Cheers,
JMC

dvj
August 18th, 2014, 08:00
Ted, it now looks like a fully refined texture set. Well done.:applause:

TuFun
August 18th, 2014, 11:14
Hi,
Yes , i think so! Is this repaint avalaible elsewhere?
Cheers,
JMC

Ted, it now looks like a fully refined texture set. Well done.:applause:

My imagination hasn't stopped just yet with this one. :biggrin-new: For now I need to polish the skin further. Plus I have C-TEDD and F-TEDD for the regions I fly in.

I embark on this venture, so as I can create paints to my liking. Look for a new thread on my progress. I will share my artwork with you guys!

Marvin Carter
August 18th, 2014, 11:20
Thanks Ted!!

TuFun
August 19th, 2014, 23:44
I was just informed about this "Our aircraft are freeware but before any changes or repaint a written request with our agreement is required !

My apologies to Lagaffe. He has an excellent repainters on his staff. -TuFun

Alky
August 20th, 2014, 07:53
I was just informed about this "Our aircraft are freeware but before any changes or repaint a written request with our agreement is required !

My apologies to Lagaffe. He has an excellent repainters on his staff. -TuFun

I sure hate to see your creativity that you so willingly donate to the community being stifled like that! :(

TuFun
August 20th, 2014, 08:34
In the Copyright C 150 pdf file that comes with the download states this...

Repeint :
- Vous êtes libre d'utiliser le "Paintkit" et de repeindre d'autres livrées...
- You're absolutely free to use this "Paintkit" in order to create your own liveries.
- Vous êtes libres de distribuer ces textures et seulement ces textures
sur votre site ou un autre sous réserve que cela soit complètement gratuit.
- You're free to distribute those textures and ONLY those textures on your own site or other
only for FREE. NOT for COMMERCIAL use.

This is why assumed it was ok to do the artwork.

lagaffe
August 20th, 2014, 11:20
Hi,

As I said above in this thread (August 16th)

I am working also on the 2048 pix paintkit which it's not perfect for me. Tree friends of mine has worked on the first paintkit but a lot of alpha channel will be used directly in the textures. I prefer multiply the numbers of textures in Gmax to have more possibilities on the final appearance in FSX or P3D.

... the paintkit isn't finish and not released for the moment so
1 - you are modify a repaint and not the paintkit of course (do you see the difference)
2 - if you want work on this repaint you can but I can't assure you that future versions will be compatible.

It's just what I said :encouragement:

TuFun
August 20th, 2014, 11:28
Hi,

As I said above in this thread (August 16th)

1 - you are modify a repaint and not the paintkit of course (do you see the difference)
2 - if you want work on this repaint you can but I can't assure you that future versions will be compatible.

It's just whath I said :encouragement:

Ok I understand now, mapping maybe different on future versions. Thanks! :adoration:

This will be good practice until finalized paintkit. Then finalize the artwork.

http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2014/08/19/DAFMp.jpg

Lane Street
August 20th, 2014, 12:59
http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2014/08/19/DAFMp.jpg

Ted, are you using bump maps on the wing?

I ask because I looked at the model in MCX and it appears that the wings and fuselage don't have bumps assigned to the material.

Maybe we could get that in an update?

cheers,
Lane

TuFun
August 20th, 2014, 13:18
No bumps/specs on the wings. Although I see bumps/specs on the camo texture set in the French VFR package. I agree with having bumps/specs in the model.

Some minor corrections are needed, but here's another angle...

http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2014/08/19/klNXv.jpg

TuFun
August 20th, 2014, 15:02
Here's a few pics of Buffalo C-BUFA near Vancouver. Repaint by Greenhopper!

http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2014/08/20/84WTt.jpg

http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2014/08/20/1eLnw.jpg

olderndirt
August 21st, 2014, 08:18
You have the ability and/or equipment to produce a much more detailed screenshot than me. I have all the authorized paints and none of them looks as detailed as yours. With those oversize main wheel tires, perhaps a larger diameter tail wheel and tire are in order?

TuFun
August 21st, 2014, 20:03
Ted, are you using bump maps on the wing?

I ask because I looked at the model in MCX and it appears that the wings and fuselage don't have bumps assigned to the material.

cheers,
Lane

I just remembered this in a previous post about bumps.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?84732-The-Fravin-C150-L-upgraded-to-FSX-amp-P3D&p=865170&viewfull=1#post865170

manfredc3
August 21st, 2014, 21:34
Tufun,

I love those wheels. And also your texture work.

Don't want to upset the designer of the ac but would love to get the wheels, and your textures when done.,

TuFun
August 21st, 2014, 22:03
No worries as stated by Lagaffe...

When the official paintkit is available so will the artwork. The original wheels were done by Greenhopper I think, I just enhanced them on F-TEDD.

manfredc3
August 21st, 2014, 22:12
That's great news.

Looks like it was a mis-communication, possibly due to language difference.

Can Greenhopper's wheel mod be downloaded anywhere?

Btw; Lagaffe, excellent job with this aircraft. I'm lovin' it.

TuFun
August 21st, 2014, 22:21
It's in this package... file toundra_pneu_t.dds

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?88844-A-new-Cessna-150-K-Ti-Bush-is-released-on-French-VFR&p=899364&viewfull=1#post899364

vonstroheim
August 22nd, 2014, 07:35
Merci very much Lagaffe for le magnifique Cessna 150K broussard.

Have you heard about Raditor by Arno from FSdevelopper? It's a very usefull utility and it can helps designers to correct the viewing distance from the aircraft, both in the "preview" window or in the regular "spot" view in the sim. Sometimes development tools lack the ability to set this "radius" value properly. More about Raditor in a previous post here (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?64742-What-are-the-realistic-helicopters-for-FS&p=697586&viewfull=1#post697586).

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/141359Cessna150K.jpg

Maybe 5 is a bit too much, but I like it that way since the 150K is so nice, even from very close!

ThinkingManNeil
August 22nd, 2014, 12:05
Here's a few pics of Buffalo C-BUFA near Vancouver. Repaint by Greenhopper!

http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2014/08/20/84WTt.jpg

http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2014/08/20/1eLnw.jpg

What mesh are you using for BC scenery TuFun?

N.

lagaffe
August 22nd, 2014, 12:45
For TuFun and Lane Street,

Originally Posted by Lane Street http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?p=901331#post901331) Ted, are you using bump maps on the wing?

cheers,
Lane

The best person to answer to this question is ... me because I create the Gmax model :wavey:.
My last model TiBush has bump textures on the wings and also the fuselage and if you can't see it with MCX ... perhaps it is MCX which has a bug?
The best evidence is this screenshot of the Gmax model which use 4 textures for the fuselage/wings ...

For Vonstroheim

I know Raditor from Arno but it's not a radius problem ... In the v1.0 of the TiBush I have a bug on an animated part of the motor: the scale of this part is'nt 100% so this mistake cause this artefact. I have yet solved this problem in th v1.1 release ... on which I am working last week.

If someone want an explanation on a particulary part: ask me ... I will answer withe a great pleasure :jump:

Lagaffe

ThinkingManNeil
August 22nd, 2014, 12:53
Lagaffe, just a question - and no pressure on you intended. Are you still planning to release the "stock" version of the C-150 taildragger - the one with normal size wheels and wheel pants?

Thanks VERY much for the superb Tundra version; I'm flying the hell out of it!

Cheers,

N.

TuFun
August 22nd, 2014, 13:31
What mesh are you using for BC scenery TuFun?

N.

I'm using Orbx PNW v.8 scenery.

TuFun
August 22nd, 2014, 13:32
For TuFun and Lane Street,

The best person to answer to this question is ... me because I create the Gmax model :wavey:.
My last model TiBush has bump textures on the wings and also the fuselage and if you can't see it with MCX ... perhaps it is MCX which has a bug?
The best evidence is this screenshot of the Gmax model which use 4 textures for the fuselage/wings ...

If someone want an explanation on a particulary part: ask me ... I will answer withe a great pleasure :jump:

Lagaffe

Thanks Lagaffee, much appreciate the information. :adoration:

Lane Street
August 22nd, 2014, 20:50
Lagaffe,

When I load the GPS model in MCX and look at the Material Editor I see 2 instances of exterieur_t.dds which means that there are 2 different materials mapped to that texture.

Here the first one that has a bump map assigned to it appears to only be mapped to the light housing on the tail.
In this second picture we see the bulk of the fuselage does not have a bump map assigned to it.

This appears to be correct as I have not been able to get any changes to the exterieur_t_bump.dds to show up in FSX. In fact, just looking at the fuselage in the sim, it does not look like there is any bump mapping in use.

If you are going to update the model would it be possible to eliminate the specular shine on the cockpit floor?

In my opinion this is very unrealistic and does not look very good.

Thanks for all your hard work on this model, she is a blast to fly.

cheers,
Lane

manfredc3
August 22nd, 2014, 21:51
Tufun,

Thanks for guiding me to the texture pack.

I have it downloaded, and will install later.

Now I would love to get a repaint of the Era Alaska C150, the one the Tweto's fly. Would be great to recreate some of the series challenging bush flights

TuFun
August 22nd, 2014, 22:27
Startup effects I've been working on.

Test-1 P3Dv2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb00ZrCYJOY

Anneke
August 23rd, 2014, 01:38
Lovely! Hope it'd made public :)

lagaffe
August 23rd, 2014, 02:04
"Textures Bump" are located in ...FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\C150-K TiBush\texture where all general textures are stored ! And you can find: inside5_t_bump.dds, exterieur_t_bump.dds, wings_t_bump.dds.

In my opinion, the rivets of Tufun are too much ... they are not realistics. The look of the screen is very fine but not real: too much :wiggle: For me ... theses rivets are for a "steam engine" http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/smilies/jump.gif or for the "Titanic" http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/smilies/untroubled.png

Lagaffe, just a question - and no pressure on you intended. Are you still planning to release the "stock" version of the C-150 taildragger - the one with normal size wheels and wheel pants?

Thanks VERY much for the superb Tundra version; I'm flying the hell out of it!

Cheers,

N.
I have yet answer to this question : Yes, I am working on the "stock" and taildragger versions. All modifications that I have found for the TiBush (ADF needle, panel radio functions, panel radio texture 1024, etc) are planned to be implemented in theses two models.

For the moment, I finish the C180-G Hydra ... a hydravion version with a 180 hp engine. I have publish some screenshot !

Firekitten
August 23rd, 2014, 03:17
They are a touch... significant, but they bring a certain... artistic quality to the texture. I agree though, smaller and less black would be a touch more realistic for the rivets.

olderndirt
August 23rd, 2014, 08:12
Startup effects I've been working on.

Test-1 P3Dv2

Sounds a bit boomy when it fires then slow while idling. Got a few thousand with the Lycoming O320 and will never forget that sound. You've now got the prop stopping at the ten and four position which is good.

Lane Street
August 23rd, 2014, 08:34
"Textures Bump" are located in ...FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\C150-K TiBush\texture where all general textures are stored ! And you can find: inside5_t_bump.dds, exterieur_t_bump.dds, wings_t_bump.dds.

I know where to find them.

I am not saying they are not there, I am saying they are not being used by the model.

cheers,
Lane

TuFun
August 23rd, 2014, 12:12
"In my opinion, the rivets of Tufun are too much ... they are not realistics. The look of the screen is very fine but not real: too much :wiggle: For me ... theses rivets are for a "steam engine" :jump: or for the "Titanic" :untroubled:

That is true! Not realistic, I knew... so revised. -TuFun

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l40/TwFun/Projects/xx1_zpse51fa9a3.jpg~original

TuFun
August 23rd, 2014, 12:16
Sounds a bit boomy when it fires then slow while idling. Got a few thousand with the Lycoming O320 and will never forget that sound. You've now got the prop stopping at the ten and four position which is good.

Just smoke effects is all I've done on my own. No sound was added. The engine sounds are original as with the prop by Lagaffe.

TuFun
August 23rd, 2014, 15:15
They are a touch... significant, but they bring a certain... artistic quality to the texture. I agree though, smaller and less black would be a touch more realistic for the rivets.

It's fun messing around with textures. I rarely paint or fly for the matter, unless it peeks my interest. Spending more time drifting my (PS3) Supercharged Fairlady Z 370 on the Nürburgring race track. Looking forward to Project CARS when it's released.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l40/TwFun/Projects/ss1_zps7854d760.jpg~original

TuFun
August 25th, 2014, 15:39
Playing with stripes!

http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2014/08/25/pQBte.jpg

http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2014/08/25/ZzgyQ.jpg

gray eagle
August 26th, 2014, 10:59
Then....there are those all terrain tires. :adoration: Aviation equivalent to Big Foot.

http://www.fototime.com/9FF39F2036BA47F/standard.jpg

olderndirt
August 26th, 2014, 11:25
Ah yes, the bigger tailwheel does make a difference.

gray eagle
August 26th, 2014, 12:12
Merci very much Lagaffe for le magnifique Cessna 150K broussard.

Have you heard about Raditor by Arno from FSdevelopper? It's a very usefull utility and it can helps designers to correct the viewing distance from the aircraft, both in the "preview" window or in the regular "spot" view in the sim. Sometimes development tools lack the ability to set this "radius" value properly. More about Raditor in a previous post here (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?64742-What-are-the-realistic-helicopters-for-FS&p=697586&viewfull=1#post697586).

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/141359Cessna150K.jpg

Maybe 5 is a bit too much, but I like it that way since the 150K is so nice, even from very close!

Will this work with 64 bit? I tried doing it like the example and the C150 was same size. (I used the same number (5) circled in red).

Sieggie
August 26th, 2014, 14:47
Worked on my W7 64 bit machine. Did you remember to hit the write button?

Dave

gray eagle
August 26th, 2014, 15:08
Worked on my W7 64 bit machine. Did you remember to hit the write button?

Dave

I sure did...Was there anything else that needed to be done beside change the radius block to a 5?;
cause the little Cessna in the preview screen was same size.....small.
I too have same set up as you do. There are values in the bounding box but I left them alone.
I was using the C150k_Ext_Bush.MDL file

gray eagle
August 26th, 2014, 15:43
I put a set of Good Years on mine :encouragement: I may go next with Kumhos or Firestones...what ever is on sale. :adoration:

http://i59.tinypic.com/25j9h6g.jpg

gray eagle
August 27th, 2014, 11:49
Another Ground shot of my new Good Years.

http://i60.tinypic.com/11raa02.jpg

vonstroheim
August 27th, 2014, 15:48
I tried doing it like the example and the C150 was same size.

Each time you change a MDL file, you have to restart FSX to see the changes. If you're in a hurry, you can change the aircraft title in arcraft.cfg, this forces a reload of the updated MDL file without restarting FSX... Or wait for V1.1, Lagaffe knows how to fix that for good (merci!).

gray eagle
August 28th, 2014, 05:11
Each time you change a MDL file, you have to restart FSX to see the changes. If you're in a hurry, you can change the aircraft title in arcraft.cfg, this forces a reload of the updated MDL file without restarting FSX... Or wait for V1.1, Lagaffe knows how to fix that for good (merci!).

It works now :adoration: Thank you for your assistance. I guess I didn't restart the FSX file as you said.

Thanks again.

Obie311
August 28th, 2014, 09:57
11829Has anyone else had this error?

I know it's probably my fault. I most likely didn't put something in the correct folder when I installed the lovely Ti-Bush. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be very grateful.

ncooper
August 28th, 2014, 10:38
Perhaps you didn't place the French-VFR folder into your
FSX root folder?

If you unzip the download to a dummy folder, ie a folder where you can view the
files and there is nothing else in it,
you will see four folders.

Effects
French-VFR
SimObjects
Sound

Select all four and copy and paste them into the main FSX/P3D folder.

lagaffe
August 28th, 2014, 11:26
American people are impossible ... they can't wait ... :a1310:

Here, you can find a link to an Exterior model MDL modificated : https://www.dropbox.com/s/0rnx4i36geqkhaq/C150K_Ext_Bush_MDL_v1.1.zip?dl=0
It can be used for GPS model and No-Gpps model.

Let me finish this aircraft quietly :encouragement:

Lagaffe
PS: Why I can't see my avatar ? because I am French ?

gray eagle
August 28th, 2014, 11:54
Lagaffe,

Does this new MDL (V1.1) have anything to do with correcting the viewing distance from the aircraft, both in the "preview" window or in the regular "spot" view in the sim?

See link below:
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?88844-A-new-Cessna-150-K-Ti-Bush-is-released-on-French-VFR/page5

Post #125

Alky
August 28th, 2014, 13:29
Hoping I don't appear like too much of a dummy, but, where does one put the file, "C150K_Ext_Bush.MDL"? :concern:
Also... when will there be a paintkit or perhaps plain white textures to get us by till there is one? :applause:

fsafranek
August 28th, 2014, 13:44
Hoping I don't appear like too much of a dummy, but, where does one put the file, "C150K_Ext_Bush.MDL"? :concern:
Also... when will there be a paintkit or perhaps plain white textures to get us by till there is one? :applause:
MDL stands for model. It goes in the "/model" folder.
:ernaehrung004:

Alky
August 28th, 2014, 14:20
MDL stands for model. It goes in the "/model" folder.

Ok, I see the where it overwrites the old ones. :)

gray eagle
August 28th, 2014, 14:36
I realize that this is a Husky A1B model but would like to see this one painted for the C-150 Bush.

http://media.sandhills.com/img.axd?id=1007284586&wid=0&p=&ext=&w=1200&h=630&t=&lp=CNT&c=True&wt=False&sz=Max&checksum=LUWwpaNewwXK4rRVZGvx652UGOxBDvCV

http://www.alpineaviation.net/pix/mtTopsPlanesn54wyWolfDawg.jpg

I found the FS2004 version of this one here:

http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?searchid=27954116

dvj
August 28th, 2014, 14:39
American people are impossible ... they can't wait ... :a1310:

Here, you can find a link to an Exterior model MDL modificated : https://www.dropbox.com/s/0rnx4i36geqkhaq/C150K_Ext_Bush_MDL_v1.1.zip?dl=0
It can be used for GPS model and No-Gpps model.

Let me finish this aircraft quietly :encouragement:

Lagaffe
PS: Why I can't see my avatar ? because I am French ?

I'd react to that comment about America's, but you do have a nice selection of cheese. So I won't hold it against you.

gray eagle
August 28th, 2014, 14:50
I'd react to that comment about America's, but you do have a nice selection of cheese. So I won't hold it against you.

and the baguette is magnifique! :adoration:

Obie311
August 29th, 2014, 08:12
Perhaps you didn't place the French-VFR folder into your
FSX root folder?

If you unzip the download to a dummy folder, ie a folder where you can view the
files and there is nothing else in it,
you will see four folders.

Effects
French-VFR
SimObjects
Sound

Select all four and copy and paste them into the main FSX/P3D folder.

That was the problem. I had copied the Effects and Sound files directly into the preexisting Sound and Effects folders in FSX and neglected to put the French-VFR folder in the FSX root folder. Thanks for the help!

gray eagle
August 31st, 2014, 15:31
I polished up the Good Year logo to the tundra tires for the Cessna Bush plane; you can add these tires to any or all of the C150 Bush liveries
*Read enclosed read me file.

Get it here (http://www.mediafire.com/download/65tdm9jo7jvvh9p/Good_Year_Mod.zip)

manfredc3
August 31st, 2014, 16:38
Like the tires, Gray Eagle.

manfredc3
August 31st, 2014, 16:40
Then....there are those all terrain tires. :adoration: Aviation equivalent to Big Foot.

http://www.fototime.com/9FF39F2036BA47F/standard.jpg

Where can we buy/download those tires, lol. (just kiddin')

doublecool
September 1st, 2014, 06:58
Black wall lettering

Obie311
September 7th, 2014, 08:18
Could anyone cobble up a cfg entry for a popup electrical switch panel and post it? At my eyepoint the yoke hides all the rocker switches.

Firekitten
September 7th, 2014, 08:39
Click the yoke to remove it :)

lagaffe
September 9th, 2014, 11:46
Hello,

Some news of the last vfersion of my Cessna : a Cessan 180hp with floats !

TuFun
September 9th, 2014, 12:17
Awesome! Cool paint job too! :adoration:

Killbilly
September 10th, 2014, 13:53
Nice! Float versions are always more than welcome!

Portia911
September 10th, 2014, 13:57
Hello,

Oh yeah! :applause:

fsafranek
September 10th, 2014, 21:32
Hello,

Now that's some cool looking paint.

Hanimichal
October 1st, 2014, 06:35
Why I don't have the pilot?

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2014/10/01/W2AL6.jpg

ksheadley
October 1st, 2014, 09:06
I saw on a thread where the updates to the 150 k and l were going to be around September 2014....is there any news? Both versions looked really good with the additions of floats, standard tires etc....great little flyers from talented developers.....no pressure, just curious

racartron
October 1st, 2014, 09:27
"Why I don't have the pilot?"

You have to call for a pilot on the setup page. I think it's either shift +1 or shift +2. That's where you define the operating parameters for a flight.

hairyspin
October 1st, 2014, 10:52
Please do not fly the aircraft without a pilot, it'll all end in tears...

Rudyjo
October 1st, 2014, 11:50
Please do not fly the aircraft without a pilot, it'll all end in tears...

Anyone can fly a plane with a pilot. It takes someone special to fly without a pilot!

Sieggie
November 2nd, 2014, 07:16
This thread seems to have died. Is the float version still being worked on ?

Dave

ThinkingManNeil
November 2nd, 2014, 08:01
I'm looking forward to the "stock" taildragger version with standard wheels and wheel pants. Rancho JEN had one for FS2004, but was incompatible with FSX, so I was VERY happy when Msr. Lagaffe brought out the Tundra-tired version here. But the wheel pants version is the one I'm waiting for, and I know it'll be as good as the Tundra...

N.

jandmbear
November 3rd, 2014, 15:43
Anybody know where to download the C150L Aerobat? I can't seem to find it on the French vfr site.

orionll
November 3rd, 2014, 15:53
Cessna 150L: http://frenchvfr.free.fr/download.php?lng=en&pg=374
Cessna 150K 'Ti Bush: http://frenchvfr.free.fr/download.php?lng=en&pg=432

jandmbear
November 3rd, 2014, 16:01
Cessna 150L: http://frenchvfr.free.fr/download.php?lng=en&pg=374
Cessna 150K 'Ti Bush: http://frenchvfr.free.fr/download.php?lng=en&pg=432

Thanks very much

jandmbear
November 4th, 2014, 12:46
Lagaffe, Fantastic aircraft! Superb! Truly payware quality. Well done, Sir!

Nick C
November 9th, 2014, 10:07
Is anybody still able to access the France VFR page with the downloads, as listed above?

ThinkingManNeil
November 9th, 2014, 11:10
Is anybody still able to access the France VFR page with the downloads, as listed above?

Try this here... (http://frenchvfr.free.fr/download.php?lng=en)

N.

Nick C
November 11th, 2014, 10:38
Thanks, but just getting the following error in Opera and a connection error in IE:
This web page has a redirect loop

lagaffe
November 12th, 2014, 11:17
Hi everybody,

No the project isn't died but I am a lot of works and after six months of dévelopement eaéch day on this plane ... I need some time to find others ideas in order to improve my model.

The float plane is finish ... I have some work on the interior texture of the doors and I will release it.
Be patient, please :santahat:

ksheadley
November 12th, 2014, 11:39
Thank you for the update lagaffe, it is always nice to hear progress.....great work does take time. I look forward to the update.:jump:

lagaffe
January 19th, 2015, 10:41
Hi,

The Cessna 150 Bush has been nominated for the flusinews.de Freeware-Award 2014.

You can find the vote here: http://www.flusinews.de/freeware-award-2014-die-nominierten

I hope that all people who has taken a great pleasure with this addon, will vote .... :applause:

ThinkingManNeil
January 19th, 2015, 12:40
Certainly has my vote! The C-150 taildragger has been a delight; a genuinely fun airplane and you have my sincere compliments, Msr. Lagaffe, to you and the VFR France team. I do hope you're still planning to release a version with the "standard" size wheels and wheel pants as I'm very much looking forward to it.

Thanks again!

N.

Portia911
January 19th, 2015, 16:18
You have my vote, lagaffe.
Thanks again to you and your friends at frenchvfr. :wavey:

davido53
January 19th, 2015, 18:03
I got my license in a 150 and this plane is about as close as you can get.

YoYo
January 19th, 2015, 22:18
Didnt install yet.

Wow! Amazing work! :applause: Crg!

http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad52/rafikst/Various/Cessna150K_zpsf19e270e.jpg~original

YoYo
January 23rd, 2015, 12:04
Something is wrong with this additional repaints ( http://frenchvfr.free.fr/download.php?lng=en&pg=438 ) .

Please see this:

http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad52/rafikst/Various/issue_zpsb341df04.jpg (http://s921.photobucket.com/user/rafikst/media/Various/issue_zpsb341df04.jpg.html)

Missing textures from authors....

Lane Street
January 23rd, 2015, 14:14
Missing textures from authors....

It's not that the textures are missing.

The paintkit doesn't show those fences and the painter probably couldn't find them.

They are on the Wings_t.DDS texture.

cheers,
Lane

YoYo
January 24th, 2015, 07:44
Hi Lane, yes texture perhaps exists just repainter didn't do this.
Any Service pack?

lagaffe
August 27th, 2015, 03:29
For ThinkingManNeil:

As I answer you I was in the impossibility to develop during the last two months. Since two weeks, I will be back at home and I should works again on the Taildragger: you can read news on this french forum http://www.pilote-virtuel.com/viewtopic.php?id=71591 :wiggle:

A little view of my actual works: a USAAF variation for you
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=27798&stc=1

Modifications to be bring at this new model:
0 - Take into account the interior of the TiBush model to benefit corrections on radio instruments (codes XML and best mapping) => done
1 - Code XML of the airspeed indicator should be corrected => done
2 - Glass reflections on dials should be modified because they are too marked => working in progress
3 - Add a bump on the left and right panels in the interior model => to be done
4 - Add FSX emissive textures on dials and panels to be effective at night with electrical lighting is switching on => working in progress
5 - Modified the vc_lights lines in aircraft.cfg to minimize the Z coordonnate (they are too hight) => done
6 - Remap the radios buttons => to be done
7 - Damage Mod of the TiBush has to be include in the Taildragger version => done

For Lane:
I send you my gmax source for your bump problem but I didn't receive an answer ...

Best Regards,
Didier "Lagaffe"

Obie311
August 27th, 2015, 10:14
For ThinkingManNeil:

As I answer you I was in the impossibility to develop during the last two months. Since two weeks, I will be back at home and I should works again on the Taildragger: you can read news on this french forum http://www.pilote-virtuel.com/viewtopic.php?id=71591 :wiggle:

0 - Take into account the interior of the TiBush model to benefit corrections on radio instruments (codes XML and best mapping) => done
2 - Glass reflections on dials should be modified because they are too marked => working in progress
4 - Add FSX emissive textures on dials and panels to be effective at night with electrical lighting is switching on => working in progress
5 - Modified the vc_lights lines in aircraft.cfg to minimize the Z coordonnate (they are too hight) => done
7 - Damage Mod of the TiBush has to be include in the Taildragger version => done

For Lane:
I send you my gmax source for your bump problem but I didn't receive an answer ...

Best Regards,
Didier "Lagaffe"

That's a very nice repaint LaGaffe. Reminds me a little of the Civil Air Patrol T-41's I used to fly in. Good Work!

Lane Street
August 27th, 2015, 12:06
For Lane:

Yeah, it's been a while.

As best as I can remember the problem is most likely caused by the use of multi-materials.

Everything looks good in GMax, yet doesn't compile properly.

Try removing all of the multi-materials.

cheers,
Lane

lagaffe
August 28th, 2015, 00:44
Yeah, it's been a while.

As best as I can remember the problem is most likely caused by the use of multi-materials.

Everything looks good in GMax, yet doesn't compile properly.

Try removing all of the multi-materials.

cheers,
Lane

I don't agree whith this position because I can compile perfectly my model WITH multi-materials activated :jump:

Cheers,

Lane Street
August 28th, 2015, 10:15
I don't agree whith this position because I can compile perfectly my model WITH multi-materials activated :jump:

Cheers,

Compile? Yes.

Perfectly? No.

I don't know what else I can do other than show you what I posted here- http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?91376-Cessna-180-G-Hydra-is-released&p=925843&viewfull=1#post925843

If you think your rivets on the flaps look like your rivets on the wings then there is nothing else I can do to help you.

Good luck with future models.

cheers,
Lane

ThinkingManNeil
August 29th, 2015, 06:23
Excellent, Lagaffe! Thank you very, VERY MUCH! And thank you very much for that sharp looking USAF scheme - VERY nicely done! I've thoroughly enjoyed the C-150K Ti-Bush; it's a terrific little ship and a ball to fly, but I've always felt that tundra tires tend to make a lot of aircraft look kind of cartoonish (though I can certainly appreciate the need for them and their effectiveness). To me, a post-1964 C-150 or the later C-152's with the taildragger mod - especially the original Texas Taildragger version as opposed to the Bolen or others - with stock wheels and wheel pants transforms the 150/152 into a very smart looking and attractive airplane IMO. And I'm particularly delighted with yours as I can't run FS2004 on my PC anymore where I had the Rancho JEN C-150 taildragger which I managed to create a colourful paint scheme for when I still had access to PhotoShop, which I don't anymore (I have managed to get FSX running on my machine again and it seems to be running smoothly so far, but I've no idea how long it will continue to do so. I'm still unable to FS9 or IL-2 Sturmovik to work).

Here are a couple of pics of the paint scheme I created for the Rancho Jen C-150 taildragger, "C-GRNH":

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=27914&stc=1 http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=27915&stc=1

Thank you, again, Didier; I genuinely appreciate all of your work and I very much look forward to its release...

Cheers,

N.

fuzz1
August 29th, 2015, 09:55
Thanks for bumping this thread, in the absence of which I would not have known of this magnificent creation. Just got it
today.

Lagaffe, your work is certainly appreciated, as are the efforts of the talented repainters.

I'm having an absolute blast with this aircraft and remain pleasantly surprised at the high quality standards apparent in its construction.

I will certainly be awaiting with eagerness any further updates and development for this project. PNW bush strips here I come!

donnybalonny
August 30th, 2015, 11:35
My french is not so good, but is it so that there is a standard wheel taildragger of the French VFR C150?

lagaffe
August 30th, 2015, 11:54
Yes it is a new version exported from the TiBush but with a lot of mmodifications:
- modification of the glass reflection on the panel
- bump textures added on the panel right and left
- modification of the vc light which was too "hard"
- a new panel with emissives textures (thanks to the withe paper of Bill Learning) coupled with the electrical switche
- a 180hp for this Cessna :wavey:

Cheers
Didier "Lagaffe"

delta_lima
August 30th, 2015, 20:50
For ThinkingManNeil:

For Lane:

Best Regards,
Didier "Lagaffe"

I'm likely confused - but were either the taildragger (non Tundra wheel model) or that USAF paint ever released anywhere?

thanks,

dl

jschall
August 30th, 2015, 21:44
I'm likely confused - but were either the taildragger (non Tundra wheel model) or that USAF paint ever released anywhere?

thanks,

dl

No, not yet.

donnybalonny
August 30th, 2015, 23:16
Ok, that sounds very good.
Please, bump this thread when the standard wheel taildragger C150 is ready for download. I would like to give it a swing.:encouragement:

lagaffe
September 6th, 2015, 10:48
Hi,

I succed to find The solution of the bump problem. It is not a multi-material error but only the alpha channel which is not correct in the exterior_t.dds texture. :dizzy:

A rapid solution that all people can do:
- backup your exterior_t.dds texture first ...
- open the texture exterior_t.dds with the program DXtBmp
- use the menu Alpha - Create a Alpha Channel Template to create a Alpha Channel
- be aware to flip this Alpha Channel if necessary
- save the texture with this Alpha Channel in DDS - DXT5 format.

This improvement and all modifications finded on the Taildragger model will be included in a version 2.0 as soon as possible for :
- the C150-L tri-cycle
- the TiBush
- the Hydra 180 hp
- and this Taildragger.

All theses new versions will contain the Damage Mod of the TiBush. :wiggle:

Cheers,
Didier

Penz
September 6th, 2015, 10:57
That's great news Didier, thank you for continuously improving these wonderful aircraft. :)

- JP

ce_zeta
September 6th, 2015, 11:03
Great! Thank you lagaffe.

sidler
September 7th, 2015, 05:48
Once upon a time not to long ago I was able to acess this site but I lost the http;/...can anyone help me?

p.s. I was not able to use the site given here.

Thanks
Dick

Penz
September 7th, 2015, 06:49
Try this (English version chosen): http://frenchvfr.free.fr/?lng=en

sidler
September 7th, 2015, 07:20
Thanks Penz...but no luck! Im checking all my storage CD's.

dhasdell
September 7th, 2015, 09:02
Penz`s link worked for me, though I did have to resend username and email address, and send a bot-avoider code

sidler
September 7th, 2015, 09:19
All I keep getting is "this page cannot be displayed"

dhasdell
September 7th, 2015, 23:01
Try this http://frenchvfr.free.fr/download.php?lng=en&tconfig=0

lagaffe
September 9th, 2015, 02:25
All I keep getting is "this page cannot be displayed"

Hi,

If you have some problems tto load the pages of French-VFR you can send some information to frenchvfr[at]free[dot]fr and I tried to solve it.

- your SOH speudo
- your French-VFR account if you have
- your browser (IE, Firefox, Crome, Opera)
- your IP adress

Cheers,
Didier "Lagaffe"

lagaffe
September 11th, 2016, 02:24
hi,

The ADF will be solved and a version 2.0 is ready to be publish.
I was also developing a little French scenery LAON - LFA what I wanted to released for a friend: it's finish http://frenchvfr.free.fr/download.ph...=652&tconfig=0 (http://frenchvfr.free.fr/download.php?lng=fr&pg=652&tconfig=0)

So the C 150 v2.0 will be released as soon as possible.

Lagaffe

fsafranek
September 11th, 2016, 07:09
That's great news on both counts. Thank you, Lagaffe!

YoYo
September 11th, 2016, 08:04

+1 :wavey: .

manfredc3
September 11th, 2016, 18:37

+2

This little gem brought me back to Bush flying.

Bushpounder
September 11th, 2016, 19:05
Oh boy, my face is red. Good thing I don't actually fly in real air.

You would have caught it during your preflight. (I hope)

Don

thunder100
September 12th, 2016, 01:40
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=27914&stc=1

N.

Sorry to derail thread

Just 1 question to the Cessna ( in fact GA) specialists !

Was the plane with wheelcovers any faster then the one without?
Any other benefit apart weight up ( and probaly a wheel turns all time problem )?

Thanks for enlightening

Roland

PS:My late friend told me-->In WW2 Ju-87 and many others had that too.On Russian front airfields,they had to be dismounted ( mud condition) as they made the wheels stuck.Now by surprise the non cover planes were a bit faster then the ones with them he said ( and he flew them a lot)

Alky
September 15th, 2016, 11:28
Something is wrong with this additional repaints
http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad52/rafikst/Various/issue_zpsb341df04.jpg (http://s921.photobucket.com/user/rafikst/media/Various/issue_zpsb341df04.jpg.html)

Does anyone have a fix for this? I notice the float version doesn't have it, yet using the float wings on the tundra or any other model doesn't fix it!

Lane Street
September 15th, 2016, 17:28
The fences and vortex generators are mapped to a little section of the wings_t.DDS...

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43044&stc=1

If you can't get the painter to fix it you could do it yourself.

I doubt you will be able to do anything but a solid color, due to the mapping a pattern is going to be tough to do.

cheers,
Lane

griphos
September 16th, 2016, 05:48
Sorry to derail thread

Just 1 question to the Cessna ( in fact GA) specialists !

Was the plane with wheelcovers any faster then the one without?
Any other benefit apart weight up ( and probaly a wheel turns all time problem )?

Thanks for enlightening

Roland

PS:My late friend told me-->In WW2 Ju-87 and many others had that too.On Russian front airfields,they had to be dismounted ( mud condition) as they made the wheels stuck.Now by surprise the non cover planes were a bit faster then the ones with them he said ( and he flew them a lot)

i have flown my Chief with and without wheel pants both for years and can't tell any difference in speed. The 150 is a faster plane, so perhaps there would be a more noticeable difference, but I doubt it.

Dimus
September 16th, 2016, 06:51
In the club I fly 172s with and without pants. The latter are faster by a small margin (3-5 knots). However, it is not easy to compare as they may also have different condition engines.

PeteHam
September 16th, 2016, 09:20
Over the years I've flown 37 different 150/152 aircraft, some with and some without wheel spats and surprisingly there's a huge difference in speeds.

Pete.

fsafranek
September 16th, 2016, 20:11
From a Cessna owner's forum:

My wife like the wheel pants. And my thoughts when we owned the 100HP 150? If conditions are such where 18 pounds is going to make a difference whether the airplane safely flies or not, it probably is best that one just stays on the ground.

With the 150/150 the pants do make a noticeable difference in cruise speed. Before pants it would show 120-125MPH cruise. With the pants we see 130MPH quite consistently.

YoYo
October 1st, 2016, 08:37
hi,

The ADF will be solved and a version 2.0 is ready to be publish.
I was also developing a little French scenery LAON - LFA what I wanted to released for a friend: it's finish http://frenchvfr.free.fr/download.ph...=652&tconfig=0 (http://frenchvfr.free.fr/download.php?lng=fr&pg=652&tconfig=0)

So the C 150 v2.0 will be released as soon as possible.

Lagaffe

Any news about this new version? :wavey:

http://s10.ifotos.pl/img/Prepar3D-_arrreps.jpg

lagaffe
October 2nd, 2016, 00:53
Hi,

In the earlier days of September, I will announce that the new version will be released as soon as possible.
I have a lot of works (prof. and private) but this version will be released before Christmas days.
So ...:wavey:

YoYo
October 2nd, 2016, 01:20
Hi,

In the earlier days of September, I will announce that the new version will be released as soon as possible.
I have a lot of works (prof. and private) but this version will be released before Christmas days.
So ...:wavey:

... but this year? :very_drunk: So 1-3 months? Ok, we will wait. TY.

Present version has some of problems in P3Dv3.4 also (for example dont know why but simConnect see autopilot always on but model hasn't autopilot, I had flaps broken but status on 2D panel was ok ect. and random CTD).

lagaffe
August 8th, 2017, 11:38
... but this year? :very_drunk: So 1-3 months? Ok, we will wait. TY.

Present version has some of problems in P3Dv3.4 also (for example dont know why but simConnect see autopilot always on but model hasn't autopilot, I had flaps broken but status on 2D panel was ok ect. and random CTD).

Some news of the Cessna 150 v2.0

Yesterday, Doug S. Dawson has release three gauges in 64 bits:
- dsd p3d fuel dump x64,
- p3d xml vars x64
- dsd p3d xml sound_x64 (version 5)

Tonight, I download them and try it on the last version of the Cessna 150: the Taildragger.
Goods news for Prepar3D v4: sound is present and the Damage Mod is operationnal an other time ... so I am happy as Droopy.

So a few bugs should be corrected and the version 2.0 can be released. No date for the moment but "as soon as possible" as English men said ;-)

ThinkingManNeil
August 8th, 2017, 13:13
Looking forward to it, Didier!

N.

YoYo
August 8th, 2017, 13:31
Good news! :wavey:
I hope this year :D .

lagaffe
August 16th, 2017, 12:15
Good news! :wavey:
I hope this year :D .

Since there are a lot of requests concerning the Cessna 150, I am thinking in particular of the people of Sim-Outhouse who made him a very good welcome when he came out and who very often asks for news of this v2.0, I decided To upload a working version that I would update regularly. This will be an open-beta to take the term into fashion so an operational version but not totally finished.

The current state of affairs allowed me last night to prepare a first archive of the Cessna 150 Taildragger (tail wheel) since it is functional under simul 64bits (Prepar3D v4).
What works:
- the sound, fuel and cockpit sound management are new functional thanks to the new freeware modules by Doug S. Dawson,
- a number of points inside the cockpit have been solved, thus the management of the ADF and the reception of the morse signals,
- the main functions of the Damage Mod are there but some must be reviewed because the XML encoding errors are no longer forgiven by the SDK of Prepar3D.

What remains to be done:
- to review some XML code causing problems (management of the engine oil)
- add some functions that I put in my ToDo List ...
- review the external and internal textures that cause problems: hey yes, there are notably the new engine cover and oil hood (with an additional animation that has had concerns: the hood comes alive in the sense reverse).

This will be the rule:
- I would take the remarks when technically possible and if it falls into my specifications but I do not commit myself to anything.

The goal is to improve this aircraft and bring it to an even higher technical level. I think I can transmit the download link by this weekend

Didier :wavey:

lagaffe
August 17th, 2017, 11:52
It's release: http://frenchvfr.free.fr/download.php?lng=fr&pg=683&tconfig=0

(http://frenchvfr.free.fr/download.php?lng=fr&pg=683&tconfig=0)
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=52895&stc=1

cavaricooper
August 17th, 2017, 12:58
Merci Beaucoupe Lagaffe! C’est magnifique!

C

ThinkingManNeil
August 17th, 2017, 12:59
It's release: http://frenchvfr.free.fr/download.php?lng=fr&pg=683&tconfig=0

(http://frenchvfr.free.fr/download.php?lng=fr&pg=683&tconfig=0)
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=52895&stc=1

Tried to download your great looking Cessna 150 taildragger via your page, Didier, but this is what i get (I'm using Firefox BTW, and this happens when I try to download anything off of your page, Didn't used to do that last year, but it does now... )

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=52901&stc=1

Error message reads (The print's too damn small in this image): "Erreur 401 - Accès à la ressource refusé"

N.

ThinkingManNeil
August 17th, 2017, 14:11
Just realized Didier's latest offering is intended for P3D. This is what consistent lack of sleep does, folks...

N.

ThinkingManNeil
August 17th, 2017, 14:13
...and I did manage to download files from your page using Explorer, Didier. Don't know what the glitch is with Firefox...

N.

cavaricooper
August 17th, 2017, 14:52
FWIW the download with Chrome was non-eventful.

C

Penzoil3
August 17th, 2017, 15:04
Using Firefox here, with no problem. Are you getting the pop up for the user name and password ? Popup blocker needs to be turned off for that to work...
Sue

Stefano Zibell
August 17th, 2017, 18:14
It does not work in FSX, right?

GDNZ
August 17th, 2017, 19:59
Why I don't have the pilot?

One flight I didn't have a pilot either, but I found reloading the aircraft fixed it.
If that doesn't work, try pressing Shift+1 to bring up the Aircraft Manager and
if clicking on "Pilot In" doesn't work, try clicking on "Check Aircraft", at least you may get a co-pilot.

manfredc3
August 17th, 2017, 21:38
FWIW the download with Chrome was non-eventful.

C

I just downloaded the file with Chrome, and had no issues at all.

lagaffe
August 18th, 2017, 10:39
When the download don't succeed:
- purge your history,
- verify if you don't have an AD Blocker
- try with an other browser like Chrome

Generally, theses 3 advices are sufficient to solve the problem :untroubled:

First remark: the directory Sound has been forgetten in the ZIP so it will be add in the release of this week. :encouragement:

jschall
August 19th, 2017, 05:53
All gauges look normal, except oil pressure is zero. Damage Mod is all green. Runup seems normal. But a couple of seconds after I start the climb, the engine just stops. I crash.

Has anybody else had this problem?