PDA

View Full Version : Captain Sim L-1011 Freighter Expansion

Wings of Gold
July 25th, 2014, 16:16
Being a confirmed L-1011 freak, I would like to buy the new CS L-1011 Freighter Expansion. It has a stated prerequisite of the CS L-1011 Basepack. I however use the CS L-1011 exterior model (was sold separately) with the interior model from my JF_Tristar_VC. I am pretty sure that the CS Freighter is merely another exterior model - and therefore I will be able to use it the same way I do my passenger CS L-1011 (using the JF_Tristar_VC). Can anyone shoot a hole in my theory - prior to me buying the new CS Freighter version?

Thanks, Bill

airattackimages
July 25th, 2014, 16:53
Wonder if the inside of the cargo cabin would be missing when the cargo door is open, or anything of that nature...

Bjoern
July 27th, 2014, 10:07
From the basepack description:

"The 1011 Captain Base Pack is the 1011 Captain family key product which delivers interior, systems and sounds to Freighter Expansion (http://captainsim.com/products/l011/f/expansion.html) model."

I'm not sure what they mean with "systems" though. It could be that some animations on the exterior model refuse to work because they're relying on custom variables that are triggered by controls in the VC.