PDA

View Full Version : FSAddon Avro Anson - it lives!

Portia911
July 15th, 2014, 14:49
Only weeks away according to this update from Francois - http://fsaddon.eu/wpfsaddon/

Bomber_12th
July 15th, 2014, 16:42
Fantastic! I had recently been wondering about this project, and have been really looking forward to it. It will be a superb addition to the hangar.

MDIvey
July 16th, 2014, 02:01
I was wondering about this too and am pleased to hear its coming to completion. I am one who as their site says chose to buy the other one ... but I will still buy this one. I love Simon's work and get a lot of pleasure out of using their Cub, Gladiator, Lysander and Hudson.

Matt

Francois
July 16th, 2014, 03:14
Yes, it IS alive and kickin' .... we had to overcome time constraints of both Simon and myself..... trying to make a living outside of FS means less time for developments.... but now working on the User Manual and stuff.....

This, of course, is going to be a real 'kicker' again !

Geomitrak
July 16th, 2014, 12:59
That looks just great ! I'll be getting it. :)

T6flyer
July 16th, 2014, 22:20
Looking forward to adding this to our museum simulator as we have one of only three airworthy Ansons in the world and would be a major attraction to let our visitors see what it is like to fly the type. I am to fly the real thing later in the year!

Best wishes,

Martin

Francois
July 17th, 2014, 00:09
Looking forward to adding this to our museum simulator as we have one of only three airworthy Ansons in the world and would be a major attraction to let our visitors see what it is like to fly the type. I am to fly the real thing later in the year!

Best wishes,

Martin

Hi Martin, shoot me an e-mail at francois@fssupport.com please.

T6flyer
July 17th, 2014, 00:15
Hi Martin, shoot me an e-mail at francois@fssupport.com please.

Will do next week when back from my holidays - currently at Duxford flying T-6s for four days! Better than lying on a beach for two weeks, but then a lot more expensive!

Cheers,

Martin

Francois
July 17th, 2014, 00:17
Enjoy Duxford mate !!!